More Hysterical Cries for Gun Confiscation in Wake of Knife Attack at Gun Free Zone
Despite the fact that the Somali refugee who attacked students with a
butcher knife on the campus of Ohio State University did not have a gun, that did not stop Democrats and other gun confiscation advocates from shouting their anti-American message in calling for more “laws” against guns and gun owners.
Even though the story was originally reported as an “active shooter,” university police said there was never a shooter on campus. By the way, OSU is a gun free zone.
Still, the usual suspects were at work in the wake of the news of a possible story that could be used to advance their agenda.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Take, for instance, Hillary Clinton’s running mate Senator Tim Kaine. Kaine tweeted out almost immediately that this was a “senseless act of gun violence.”
Then, there is the ever lying propagandist leader of Moms Demand Action, Shannon Watts.
Personally, I think it’s too late for Ms. Watts to actually wait and see whether or not what she tweets out is real or true or not.
See some of the other ridiculous tweets to push the gun confiscation agenda here.
Sadly, no one mentioned Islam in their gun grabbing tweets. No one mentioned this guy is a refugee from a Muslim country. No calls for banning Muslims came from these loons.
In fact, the only ones that mentioned that OSU was a gun free zone (where these people ignore the facts like 92% of all mass shootings have occurred in gun free zones) were those in suppose of the rights that are acknowledged in the Declaration of Independence and the Second Amendment.
Anti-Americans are always getting their facts and history wrong because they have abandoned the foundation upon which our republic was formed, the Bible. Thus, they don’t understand the God-given right to keep and bear arms is not so that we might engage in unlawful acts, but so that we might use them in the preservation of freedom and life.