It’s True, The New York Times Exposed The Fatal Flaws Of the PCR Test
- It’s not like we haven’t been down this road before. The man who created the PCR tests has said they shouldn’t be used for what they are using it for and yet, they continue to do it. However, it’s interesting that in their confusion to put out their propaganda, The New York Times exposed the fatal flaws in the PCR test.First, let’s have a little reminder from Dr. Kary Mullis.
Now, former CBS Healthwatch reporter and author of The Matrix Revealed Jon Rappoport recounts that story.
- If You Believe The PCR Test Detects An Actual Virus, You’re Wrong
- PCR Testing & The Mysterious Death Of A Vaccine Safety Advocate
- PCR Testing Is The REAL Pandemic – You Can Do Something About It!
- As Florida Raids Home Of COVID Data Scientist Who Refused To Manipulate Data, They’re Also Forcing Labs To Report Number Of PCR Test Cycles
As I’ve been telling readers for many months, even if you assume SARS-CoV-2 is real, the test is useful, and the case and death numbers are meaningful, there are vast and crippling internal contradictions within the official portrait of COVID-19.
Currently, I’m focusing on the PCR test and its fatal flaws.
The test is a MAJOR weak point in the enemy’s attack on humanity. If the test falls, the case and death numbers are shown to be wildly false, and the whole pandemic narrative collapses.
I urge readers to spread this information far and wide.
On August 29, 2020, the New York Times published a long article headlined, “Your coronavirus test is positive. Maybe it shouldn’t be.”  
Its main message? “The standard [COVID PCR] tests are diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus…Most of these people are not likely to be contagious…”
“In three sets of testing data…compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found.”
“On Thursday, the United States recorded 45,604 new coronavirus cases, according to a database maintained by The Times. If the rates of contagiousness in Massachusetts and New York were to apply nationwide, then perhaps only 4,500 of those people may actually need to isolate and submit to contact tracing.”
- Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter: COVID Diagnostic Test Worst Ever Devised
- Suspicions Raised Over COVID-19 Tests After Fruit Reportedly Tests Positive For Virus
- Study Results: CDC Inflated COVID Numbers By 1600%
- Institute Believes CDC Violated Federal Law Concerning COVID Stats & Methods
TAKEAWAY FROM THE Times: Up to 90% of ALL people who have been labeled “COVID cases” are not COVID cases. This fact would downgrade the pandemic to “just another flu season.” And there would be no reason for lockdowns.
Of course, the Times goes on to say the solution to this problem is MORE TESTING. Only a moron would accept that notion.
The enduring message of their article still stands: the PCR test apparatus is a fraud, through and through. It enables the recording of monumentally false case numbers, which are used to declare unnecessary lockdowns and wall-to-wall economic destruction.
Make the truth known.
- Since No One Has Proven SARS-CoV-2 Exists, What Is The Test Testing For?
- COVID-19 Pt. 4: The “Test” That Changed The World is Deeply Flawed
- Austria: MP Tests Cola For COVID In Front Of Parliament – Guess What The Results Were (Video)
- Bombshell Cambridge Documents: Of All Positive COVID Tests Of 9,000+ Students, 100% Were FALSE POSITIVES
Clearly, the American people and the people of the world have been had on this one. We have had our liberties infringed by men who love money more than they love God and their fellow man, men that have no honor. We have had our wealth stolen in the name of an invisible boogeyman that has yet to be proven to exist and yet, many continue to eat up the propaganda dung like it was a filet mignon.
Are you really awake to what is taking place here?
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media