Jihad Representative & Fraud Rashida Tlaib Pushes Racism When It Comes To Facial Recognition Jobs
If Islamic jihadi and all-around fraud Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) isn’t attacking Christians and Jews, she’s engaging in what are clearly racially charged statements. The latest comes as she claimed, “It’s true, I think non-African-Americans think African-Americans all look the same,” and in the previous breath, stating that when it comes to being in charge of facial recognition analysis, “Analysts need to be African-Americans, not people that are not.”
When it comes to the former statement by the fraudulently elected Michigan representative, she claimed, “It’s true, I think non-African-Americans think African-Americans all look the same” while claiming she has witnessed people confuse Reps. John Lewis, D-Ga., and Elijah Cummings, D-Md., who both are black and bald.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Here’s John Lewis…
Here’s Elijah Cummings…
The only things these two have in common at a glance is a similar skin color, bald and possible nose, but do people really not see a difference in these men?
Here’s loudmouth Tlaib.
Sara Carter has the background to the story:
Detroit’s chief of police, Chief James Craig, gave Tlaib a tour of the Real Time Crime Center, where the department uses facial recognition technology to find suspects.
Craig, who is black, did not go for Tlaib’s suggestion.
“I trust people who are trained, regardless of race, regardless of gender,” he responded.
This came after Tlaib claimed that “the error rate among African-Americans, especially women,” was 60 percent.
“I understand the technology real well,” Craig said. He showed Tlaib how his analysts examine the software’s results before making determinations.
“See if you can get some of our money back until they fix it,” Tlaib said, to which Craig simply replied, “No.”
While the Detroit Police Department invited Tlaib down to witness how they used the software, Tlaib only replied in regular crude and vulgar manner calling the technology, “Bulls**t.”
@RashidaTlaib Before you criticize the software, come to our Real Time Crime Center to see how we @detroitpolice responsibly use it in efforts to identify criminals involved in violent crimes. Let’s set a date. https://t.co/aR7DOjQe2a
— Detroit Police Dept. (@detroitpolice) August 20, 2019
Now, to be fair to Tlaib, I’m not a fan of facial recognition software being used by Big Brother. It smacks of Orwell’s 1984, and anyone who has read the book should know this. However, tying that up in racism and engaging in the language she has after not only calling the president of the united States a “motherf**ker,” but then branding t-shirts with it on them, demonstrates that this woman is simply a cow whose mouth pours forth what is in her heart.
My question is this: What is taking Michigan and the Department of Justice so long to investigate this woman’s election fraud? Why do people such has myself have to endure day in and day out the filthy mouth of this loose cannon jihadi criminal?
- A Third Of A Million People Are Calling For Jihad Rep. Rashida Tlaib To Be Removed From Office For This
- Muslim Rep. Rashida Tlaib Registered To Vote From False Address – Represented State House District She Didn’t Live In
- Rashida Tlaib At Designated Terror Group Event: “We Always Said ‘The Muslims Are Coming’… I Think We’re Here!’”
- Islamic Groups, Media Call For Florida Commissioner’s Head For Responding To Terror-Tied Rep. Tlaib’s “Impeach The Motherf*cker” (President Trump)
It’s because people in government who tell you they are the good guys simply will not bring justice to those who deserve it. Rather, they will seek to gain politically from the crimes of people like Tlaib without doing what needs to be done and that is upholding the law and bringing justice.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media