Johnson & Congress Betray The People & The Constitution Once Again! (Video)
House Speaker Mike Johnson is giving evidence more and more each day that he is not what people think he is. He is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Now, he and Congress have, once again, betrayed the US Constitution and the People by passing the latest National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which allows for illegal spying on American citizens, in clear violation of the Fourth Amendment.
Daniel McAdams pointed out on December 14, 2023:
The US House this morning joined the Senate in approving the massive, trillion dollar National Defense Authorization Act where Congressional leadership snuck in authorization for the government to continue to illegally spy on US citizens not suspected or accused of any crime! In the House, Speaker Johnson only passed the bill with the assistance of Democrats – a move that cost his predecessor his job. Will Johnson suffer a backlash for betraying his promises?
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Former Texas congressman Ron Paul has more on this treason against the People.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media