Kellyanne Conway: Trump-Russia Investigation Wasting ‘Tens of Millions of Taxpayers’ Money’
Kellyanne Conway, White House counselor, blasted out Monday that the ongoing and long-running Democratic-fueled investigation into President Donald Trump over alleged collusion with Russia and obstruction of justice was a big nothingburger — and it was turning into a major money waster for taxpayers.
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) June 19, 2017
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
The investigation into Trump’s supposed collusion with Russia on election 2016 results started right after the November ballots were counted, and the left realized its heir apparent, Hillary Clinton, had lost.
From the Hill:
“Conway told Fox and Friends that she believes the investigation, which is now reportedly examining whether or not President Trump obstructed justice, ‘is part of the resistance and obstruction.’ …
“Conway said that people who don’t always agree with Trump are beginning to question the investigation, which has gone on for “months and months and months.”
“‘So what are we talking about here really when the president is trying to move on with the policies and solutions of the day,’ she said.
“Conway said that Trump and former FBI Director James Comey have both said that Trump isn’t under investigation, despite a tweet from Trump Friday that seemed to confirm that he was under investigation.
“‘I am being investigated for firing the FBI director by the man who told me to fire the FBI director,’ Trump tweeted Friday.
“Jay Sekulow, one of Trump’s attorneys, also denied that Trump was under investigation during an interview on Sunday.”
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller