Learn From These Men Whom Have Dealt With Tyrants (Video)
Pastor of Mercy Seat Church and author of The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates: A Proper Resistance to Tyranny and a Repudiation of Unlimited Obedience To Civil Government Matt Trewhella is promoting the County Before Country conference in which he is seeking to provide a blueprint for building God’s kingdom through Christian localism.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
In doing so, he is bringing together men who have suffered under tyrants in various countries, and overcome them by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony (Rev. 12:11).
- Christians Must Fight: “Our fight may necessitate armed conflict – Pacifism is a heresy” (Video)
- Threats, Mandates, & Coercion: 11-Minute Packed Clip (Video)
- Two Counties in Nevada Interpose Against a Lawless Federal Government and Their Own State
- Citizens are Re-Taking County Government: 3-Minute Video
Trewhella asks, “Zimbabwe. Romania. America. What do these countries have in common?”
“They have all lived under the reign of tyrants,” he answers. “And we in America are just at the beginning.”
The speakers at this event include six speakers, including Trewhella. The other five speakers and their topics are:
- PASTOR DEREK CARLSEN – The Duty of Elders in the Face of a Tyrant Government
- GORDON DONALDSON, D.O. – Building Christian Medical Structures
- MIKE BRABO – The Fragile Food Supply and Food for Life
- PAUL DORR – Confronting and Defunding Government Schools
- PASTOR JASON STORMS – Freedom, Bravery, & Firearms: Lexington and Lessons for Today
Each speaker will be given between 14-17 minutes to address their subject and there will be a Q&A panel at the end.
He then invites people to “come join these speakers at this event being hosted November 30th. They will equip you and train you regarding the fight ahead. This conference will equip you with actionable items to truly get involved in the fighting and building. Christian resistance is required of us – we must be involved in the fight, for our children’s sake.”
Amen! It is. The coming days will try us and we should prepare both spiritually and physically, even as Joseph did in the days of famine in Egypt.
A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. -Proverbs 22:3
Trewhella has a personal invitation to this event. Take a look.
“Many people are realizing not only is Washington DC at war with them, but that their state officials are not going to protect them, Trewhella wrote. “Therefore, they are taking action locally – particularly at the county level – to make a stand for freedom.”
He went on to elaborate about the mindset of the people.
- Unlawful Obedience to the supreme Court has Destroyed America
- The Bible & The Immoral Property Tax
- Another Example of how the Pro-Life Organizations Sustain the Slaughter of the Preborn
- The 3 Bodyguards of America’s Tyrant
“People see evil is afoot,” he wrote. “They are looking for direction. They are looking for leadership.”
And then he challenged, “Tyrants cannot be appeased – they must be defeated.”
Amen! That’s exactly right! And I have no doubt that this conference will teach you how to do just that, if not at least lay the foundation for moving forward in defeating the tyrants in our backyards.
Check out Matt’s first two videos on Christian resistance to tyranny.
Christians need to repent.
Christians must fight!
For more information on tickets to this event, go to County Before Country Talks.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media