Long Time Criminal Illegal Immigrant Strangles Teacher’s Aide to Death in Her Boston Home
An illegal immigrant, who has a history of run-ins with the law is alleged to have strangled a 49-year-old teacher’s aide in her Boston, Massachusetts home.
Sandra “Buffy” Hehir’s body was discovered in her apartment on February 5, 2017, according to The Boston Globe. An autopsy was performed and her death was determined to be homicide by strangulation.
According to the Worcester district attorney’s office, DNA recovered at the crime scene pointed to Jose Melendez, 54, of Worcester. According to prosecutors, the DNA collected from a beer can and Hehir’s clothing matched DNA from a Worcester rape case in 2000, which was never solved, and Melendez was a suspect in the rape case.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
After the DNA results came back, police began to suspect Melendez in the Hehir murder. Melendez was charged with murder and was arraigned on Monday, March 20.
According to Mass Live: