Los Angeles Mayor Follows In Footsteps of Criminal California Governor: Bans Walking & Exercise
I guess I’m just going to have to say it plainly: The courts have ruled over and over that these lockdown type mandates are unconstitutional, which means they are unlawful, which means they are crimes against the people. It is the duty of the people, the militia (Article 1, Section 8, Clause 15), to enforce the laws. Therefore, when California Governor Gavin Newsom continues to violate the law even in the face of a Supreme Court ruling, and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti decides to ban walking and exercise, it’s up to the people to go in and start arresting these criminals and bringing them to justice.
In the latest unlawful actions by a representative of the people making those he serves criminals for basic freedoms in life, LA Mayor Eric Garcetti moves ahead with bans of walking and exercising.
Tyler Durden has the story:
As LA Mayor Eric Garcetti kicks off the most restrictive lockdown in the country in the City of Angels, it appears even walking and exercise are now banned as California takes a page out of Australia’s COVID-19 playbook.
During comments earlier this week, the LA Mayor warned “it’s time to cancel everything”, including “unnecessary travel on foot” – also known as ‘walking’.
JUST IN: Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti: "It’s time to cancel everything." pic.twitter.com/oMiwjSTFWg
— The Hill (@thehill) December 3, 2020
As we reported earlier this week, the order prohibits “all travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit,” with limited exceptions.
All travel, including, without limitation, travel on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, automobile, or public transit is prohibited, subject to the exceptions in Paragraph V.
Of course, there are a few exceptions: people who work in the health-care industry and news industry are allowed to travel, along with individuals going to grocery stores, gas stations and other locations deemed essential.
Garcetti also ordered all residents living in the city “to remain in their homes,” while barring all inter-household gatherings and requiring all non-essential businesses to either close, or have all their employees return to working from home.
Over and over, the courts have sided with the people against criminals like Newsom and Garcetti. It’s time the people upheld the rulings themselves. It’s obvious at this point that many in the police force are not going to arrest those in government actually committing crimes against them and the people they are supposed to serve.
- Judge Rules Against Lawless California Governor Over Coronavirus Directives – He Just didn’t Rein Him In On His Tyranny Of Infringing On The Rights Of The People
- Federal Judge: ‘There Is NO Pandemic Exception To The Constitution’ – Then Why Are Americans Going Along With It?
- Federal Judge Strikes Down COVID Orders By Pennsylvania’s Governor & Health Secretary As Unconstitutional – Will The People Deal With Them As Criminals?
- Another Federal Judge Rules That Coronavirus Shut Downs Are Unconstitutional – Of Course They Are!
- The List Is Growing: Another Good Judge Stands In The Gap Between Americans And Tyranny
- Are You Paying Attention? Another Governor Bites The Dust! Judge Says Wisconsin Governor Oversteps His Authority!
- South Dakota Governor: I Don’t Have The Authority To Lockdown The State, They Are Attacking Our Religious Freedoms – What Is It That The People Don’t See Here?
- Power Hungry Governor Struck Down By The Courts Again! Why Are The People Still Wearing Masks?
Thin blue line? I think not at this point. It seems there are only tyrants and those they are committing crimes against.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media.