Maryland Man Indicted for Filming Rape of Three Children Under 5: “Your Mommy Can’t Save You Now”
A 31-year-old Maryland man has been indicted by a federal grand jury on 18 counts of recording himself raping three different children, all who are under the age of five.
Kyle Thompson of Montgomery County, an HVAC repairman, would befriend women in order to sexually assault their children, according to FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Scott Hinckley.
Thompson had filmed raping and molesting three children under the age of five, according to reports. An anonymous source had apparently tipped off police after he showed the videos to others.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
In one of the videos, a 4-year-old girl has her arms tied with a belt and crying as he performed a sexual act on her. The toddler can be heard on video crying “I want my mommy,” but all Thompson would say is “Your mommy can’t save you!”
Apparently, the abuse had taken place over a period of six months at his Burtonsville home and in a wooded area nearby. He is suspected of attempting to molest the older, but still underage sister of the toddler in the woods.
A 3-year-old girl was also captured on video being raped by Thompson. She was left alone for only a short time with him by a family member to go to the store to purchase food.
Another of the victim’s mother was raped and beaten. She said that a handgun was put in her mouth to intimidate her.
Thompson’s house was searched and child porn was discovered on several of his computers and storage devices. This is how the third victim was discovered.
Mr. Thompson denied knowing the victims when police confronted him.
He is now facing two counts of sex abuse of a minor, two counts of first degree sex offense, and one count of third degree sex offense.