Michigan: County Board Supports ‘Impeachment of Governor’ Whitmer Over Unlawful CoVID Orders
Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer continues to defy the state and US Constitution, even when ruled against on multiple occasions by the Michigan Supreme Court. This has now led to not only a growing list of representatives seeking her impeachment but also bringing articles of impeachment against her. A county in Michigan is throwing its support behind the impeachment
- Michigan Tyrant Gretchen Whitmer Loses Again to 77-Year-Old Barber: Judge Rules Shop Can Remain Open
- Michigan: Growing List of State Representatives Seek Impeachment Of Tyrannical Governor Gretchen Whitmer
- Michigan State Reps Bring Articles Of Impeachment Against Governor Gretchen Whitmer
- A Victory In Michigan Against A Tyrannical Governor & A New Fight Brews
- Major Second Amendment Wins In Michigan & Washington – Guns Welcome At Polls
A county in northern Michigan threw its support behind a resolution put forward by three Republican members of Michigan’s House of Representatives calling for the impeachment of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer last week.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Despite Michigan Speaker of the House Rep. Lee Chatfield, a fellow GOP member condemning the resolution, the Kalkaska County Board of Commissioners voted four to two in favor of supporting the effort Friday, reported Michigan Live.
Whitmer has come under fire for her restrictions on businesses during the coronavirus pandemic, further angering Republicans after she and the Department of Health and Human Services issued a three-week order limiting indoor social gatherings last week.
Rep. Beau M. LaFave tweeted, “Today I introduced Articles of Impeachment against Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. The four articles of impeachment against Gov. Whitmer include failing to respect the separation of powers by exercising power granted to the legislative branch, violating the constitutional rights of the people of Michigan, issuing executive orders against the interests of the people and state, and using state resources to reward political allies.”
Today I introduced Articles of Impeachment against Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
The four articles of impeachment against Gov. Whitmer include failing to respect the separation of powers by exercising power granted to the legislative branch, violating the constitutional pic.twitter.com/tCr2KUZb3E
— Beau M. LaFave (@BeauMattLaFave) November 18, 2020
Constitutional attorney Katherine Henry tweeted out against Whitmer’s continued abuses against those gathering for worship on Thanksgiving Day, “But even in a pandemic, the Constitution cannot be put away and forgotten…we hold that enforcement of the Governor’s severe restrictions on…religious services must be enjoined.”
“But even in a pandemic, the Constitution cannot be put away and forgotten…we hold that enforcement of the Governor’s severe restrictions on…religious services must be enjoined." #RestoreFreedom #MoreFreedomLessGovernment #ConstitutionMatters #GodGivenLiberties #SupremeCourt pic.twitter.com/dt3zl2HOKh
— Katherine Henry (@RestoreFreedomK) November 26, 2020
The day before, she reminded everyone of the One that set me free in the first place.
“Standfast in the liberty by which Christ has made us free & do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.” Gal 5:1 I’m thankful for all patriots stepping up this year to fight to Restore Freedom and our God-given, Constitutionally-protected liberties.”
The continued abuses of power by Governor Whitmer deem her unfit for office. She should be arrested and tried, and if found guilty, which she will be, she should be immediately hanged in public before the people to put the fear of God in the heart of any would be tyrant in the future.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media