Missouri: County Passes Ordinance To Arrest Fedcoats Violating Citizens’ Gun Rights
Earlier this month, a Missouri county put some teeth in their nullification of federal gun laws and authorized its sheriff to arrest any federal agent seeing to enforce policies that violate the rights of the people to keep and bear arms under the Second Amendment.
According to the ordinance passed by Newton County Commission, the act of violating the Second Amendment is criminalized.
- All Federal Gun Laws Are Unconstitutional
- State Senate Passes Bombshell Law Promising to Disobey ALL Federal Gun Control Laws
- Arizona Passes Nullification of All Future Federal Gun Laws
- Virginia, The 2nd Amendment & The Constitutional Militia with Dr. Edwin Vieira
The Second Amendment Preservation Act of Newton County, Missouri, states:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
“All federal acts, laws, orders, rules, and regulations passed by the federal government and specifically any Presidential Administration whether past, present, or future, which infringe on the people’s right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution and Article I, Section 23 of the Missouri Constitution shall be invalid in the county.”
That section of the Missouri constitution reads as follows:
That the right of every citizen to keep and bear arms, ammunition, and accessories typical to the normal function of such arms, in defense of his home, person, family and property, or when lawfully summoned in aid of the civil power, shall not be questioned. The rights guaranteed by this section shall be unalienable. Any restriction on these rights shall be subject to strict scrutiny and the state of Missouri shall be obligated to uphold these rights and shall under no circumstances decline to protect against their infringement.
The Missouri Second Amendment Preservation Act continues:
Such acts, laws, orders, rules and regulations include but are not limited to any tax levy, fee, or stamp imposed on firearms, firearm accessories, or ammunition not common to all other goods and services … any registration or tracking of firearms, firearm accessories or ammunition … any act ordering the confiscation of firearms, firearm accessories or ammunition … and finally, any act, whether past, present or future passed by the United States Congress and signed into law by the Federal Government and specifically any Presidential Administration which infringes on the people’s right to keep and bear arms in Newton County, Missouri shall be considered null and void by the county and not recognized by this county.
- The Gun Grabbers Have Lost Their Minds: Family Psych Evaluations, $800 a Year “Insurance,” a PUBLIC Gun Registry, & More
- Joe Biden Is Coming For Your Guns
- Biggest, Unconstitutional Gun Control Bill In History Targets The Poor, Will Make Millions Of Felons Overnight
- H.R. 127: A New Bill In Congress Would Literally End Your 2nd Amendment Rights Permanently
- China Joe Biden’s Gun Agenda Is Neither Constitutional Nor Biblical
It then adds: “Any and all federal agents trying to enforce the regulations listed in Section (1) shall be subject to arrest by the Sheriff’s department.”
Below is a copy of the entire ordinance and unlike people who claim it will take a long time to get our rights back, the reality is that it actually takes a very short amount of time when people of principle stand up and do that right thing and declare that the government is not authorized to infringe on their rights and will start dealing with agents of the state as the criminals they are when they go beyond the Constitution.
Well done, Newton County Missouri!
newton county missouri seco… by api-218501345
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media