More Media Blackout – Report: Nearly 1,200 Dead Following COVID Vaxx In US In Less Than 2 Months – CDC: “You Need To Know” These Are “Safe & Effective”
These drug pushers are doing nothing but lying to the American people and at the cost of lives. I reported on Thursday that the January Vaccine Adverse Events Report indicated nearly 3,000 entries and almost 460 deaths. However, the Center for Disease Control is now saying that from the middle of December to the first week of February, nearly 1,200 people have died following getting the experimental COVID jab, but have no concern, the CDC claims that what you need to know is that they are “safe and effective.”
I kid you negative! They actually list the first thing you need to know is that the experimental injections are “safe and effective.” More on that in a moment.
- World Doctor’s Alliance Call For Nuremberg-Style Trials For All Those Involved In COVID Crimes (Video)
- Media Blackout: Moderna’s FDA Report Lists 13 Deaths in Vaccine Trials
- “Adverse Effects”: Just Ahead Of Vaccine Approval, FDA Reveals Deaths In Pfizer Vaccine Trials
- Considering the COVID-19 Vaccine? FIRST Read these Reports of DEATHS & INJURIES
- Total Media Blackout: January Vaccine Adverse Events Report – Nearly 3,000 Entries – Nearly 460 Deaths!
According to the CDC website:
Over 41 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through February 7, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,170 reports of death (0.003%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records findings revealed no link with vaccination. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.
Of course, they “reviewed” the reports of death and take it seriously, but always come away stating that there is “no link with vaccination.” One must ask the question, if someone is hit by a bus and the CDC reviewed the reports of death, would they think there was a link between the impact of the bus and death? Simple logic and common sense should be required when considering this.
Furthermore, the CDC states in the same article on its site:
Reports of anaphylaxis and death
- Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction.
- To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination
Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination.
Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction.
CDC and FDA scientists have evaluated reports from people who experienced a type of severe allergic reaction—anaphylaxis—after getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States based on events reported to VAERS. This kind of allergic reaction almost always occurs within 30 minutes after vaccination. Fortunately, vaccination providers have medicines available to effectively and immediately treat patients who experience anaphylaxis following vaccination. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions.
- Government Expects “High Volume Of Adverse Events” From Pfizer’s SARS-COV-2 RNA Vaccine
- #AskTheExperts – Shemirani, Corbett, Madej & Kaufman – The Vaccine Rollout Has Begun, Here’s What You’re Not Being Told!
- LIVE From London: Kate Shemirani & Dr. Kevin Corbett Confront COVID Liars (Updated)
- #AskTheExperts – Doctors, Nurses & Health Care Professionals From Around The World: “The COVID Vaccine Is Neither Safe Nor Effective” (Video)
- Pets & Tests: COVID-19 Mania Goes From Ridiculous To Absurd (Video)
So, again, they acknowledge that people respond to vaccines with an anaphylaxis reaction, including death and that “this kind of allergic reaction almost always occurs within 30 minutes after vaccination.” However, if the person didn’t get the vaccine, they would not have had the reaction and subsequently, would not have died, but the CDC pimps continue to try to explain away what is clearly obvious.
Additionally, in a report by the CDC on allergic reactions to vaccines, they warn:
If you get a COVID-19 vaccine and you think you might be having a severe allergic reaction after leaving the vaccination site, seek immediate medical care by calling 911.
So, does this mean they are acknowledging the allergic reaction is coming from the vaccine? Of course, it is. Furthermore, they state that people with known allergies, which have also been attributed to vaccines, should not take the vaccine. Why? I mean if they are really safe and effective.
CDC has learned of reports that some people have experienced severe allergic reactions—also known as anaphylaxis—after getting a COVID-19 vaccine. As an example, an allergic reaction is considered severe when a person needs to be treated with epinephrine or EpiPen© or if they must go to the hospital.
If you have had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredient in an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, you should not get either of the currently available mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. If you had a severe allergic reaction after getting the first dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, CDC recommends that you should not get the second dose.
They know the vaccines cause anaphylaxis reactions, which in turn bring death in some people. Yet, they can find no link between the vaccine and death? Who is writing these reports, Tony Montana?
In a portion under “Safeguards are in Place,” the CDC acknowledges that things could go very wrong after a vaccination and have made sure they have some pretty heavy duty medicines and devices in place.
CDC has provided recommendations for COVID-19 vaccination providers about how to prepare for the possibility of a severe allergic reaction:
- All people who get a COVID-19 vaccine should be monitored on site. People who have had severe allergic reactions or who have had any type of immediate allergic reaction to a vaccine or injectable therapy should be monitored for at least 30 minutes after getting the vaccine. All other people should be monitored for at least 15 minutes after getting the vaccine.
- Vaccination providers should have appropriate medications and equipment—such as epinephrine, antihistamines, stethoscopes, blood pressure cuffs, and timing devices to check your pulse—at all COVID-19 vaccination sites.
- If you experience a severe allergic reaction after getting a COVID-19 vaccine, vaccination providers should provide rapid care and call for emergency medical services. You should continue to be monitored in a medical facility for at least several hours.
Learn more about what to expect after getting vaccinated for COVID-19, including normal side effects and tips to reduce pain or discomfort.
Apparently, this was not enough for the nearly 1,200 people who died following receiving the experimental jab, along with the tens of thousands who have had adverse reactions to the “safe and effective” experiment conducted upon them.
- Double Masking For Dummies – How The CDC Provided “Scientific Data” For Double Masks By Using Dummies
- Rare Blood Disorders Showing Up After People Get COVID Vaxx
- America’s Frontline Doctor Simone Gold Warns Of Risks In “Experimental COVID Vaccine” (Video)
- Tennessee: 37-Year-Old Surgeon Dies After Getting Second COVID Jab
- When It Comes To Vaccines, Who Is Really Killing Children, Bill Gates? (Video)
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: How The Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start Working In 3-6 Months
As always, the CDC wants you assured this experiment is safe and effective no matter how many people have adverse reactions or die. Here’s what their site says and those reassuring words appear as number one under “What you should know.”
I ask the same question I’ve asked before, is it safe and effective to put a bullet in the chamber of a revolver, spin the cylinder and pull the trigger? I think not. Obviously, the odds are more in your favor loading up an experimental jab than Russian Roulette with a pistol, but the point is the same, you don’t know the reaction until it occurs and at that point, it’s too late.
You’ve been warned.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media