More Than 400,000 Parents Rip Into National School Board Association For Labeling Them “Domestic Terrorists” (Video)
Attorney General Merrick Garland issued a memo to have the unconstitutional FBI investigate parents for being angry about the criminal actions of their school boards, but all I have seen are parents with righteous indignation as to school boards violating law, listening to the federal government on education, which is a violation of the Tenth Amendment, and ignoring the will of the parents they serve. Garland has zero authority in these school boards as they are not an authority laid out for the Executive Branch in Article II, nor is this concerning states at odds with each other nor citizens at odds with each other across state lines. He did this at the behest of the National School Board Association (NSBA), which wrote a letter to China Joe Biden requesting that the federal government “stop threats and acts of violence” against school board members, school officials and teachers, something that never happened, and pointed to parents who spoke out against their crimes against their children as “domestic terrorists.”
- It’s Time Merrick Garland & Unconstitutional Agencies Were Schooled On The Constitution (Video)
- School Board Claims “Governmental Immunity” As Parents Are Threatened By Biden & FBI (Video)
- “This Is Not A Negotiation!”: School Board Served $200 Million Lawsuit Over Mask Mandate By Fed-Up Parents (Video)
- Mom Calls Out School Board Over Allowing Twisted, Perverted Sexual Books In Library – They Cut Her Mic Off! – But She Gets The Books Tossed (Video)
Well, 427,000 parents didn’t take that sitting down and fired back at the unconstitutional NSBA.
Here’s the letter the wrote to the NSBA.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Ms. Viola M. Garcia and Mr. Chip Slaven
National School Board Association
1680 Duke St Fl. 2
Alexandria, VA 22314
Sent via Electronic Mail ([email protected])
Dear Ms. Garcia and Mr. Slaven,
On behalf of our 427,000 members, the undersigned organizations write in response to your September 29th letter to President Biden requesting “federal assistance to stop threats and acts of violence” against school board members, school officials, and teachers.
In that letter, you requested that the federal government “investigate, intercept, and prevent the current threats and acts of violence against our public school officials through existing statutes, executive authority, intragency and intergovernmental tasl forces, and other extraordinary measures” and that the government leverage “the expertise and resources of the U.S. Secret Service, and its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Secret Service, and its National Threat Assessment Center.”
NSBA cites a tiny number of minor incidents in order to insinuate that parents who are criticizing and protesting the decisions of school boards are engaging in, or may be engaging in, “domestic terrorism and hate crimes.” NSBA even invokes the PATRIOT Act. The association of legitimate protest with terrorism and violence reveals both your contempt for parents and your unwillingness to understand and hear the sincere cries of parents on behalf of their children. To equate parents with terrorists dishonors the thousands of victims of actual terrorism around the world. Have you no shame?
Your letter to President Biden is a thinly veiled threat, intended to intimidate into silence and submission the very constituents that your members ostensibly represent.
Our organizations unequivocally oppose violence and find it deeply troubling that you imply otherwise about concerned citizens who care deeply about their community’s children – and who are concerned by the direction that America’s schools have taken.
Citizens are angry that school boards and school officials around the country are restricting access to public meetings, limiting public comment, and in some cases conducting business via text messages in violation of state open meetings laws. They are angry that schools are charging them thousands of dollars in public records requests to view curriculum and training materials that impact their children and that should be open to the public by default. They are angry that pandemic-related learning losses have compounded the already-low reading, writing, and math proficiency rates in America’s schools. They are angry that rather than focusing on declining student achievement, large numbers of districts have chosen to fund, often with hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money, “social justice” and “diversity, equity, and inclusion” programs with finite resources.
- Iranian Immigrant Dad Blasts School Board Over “Woke” Curriculum In School As “Garbage Ideology” (VIDEO)
- Mama Bear To School Board: “I Was Gonna Ask, But I’m Not Asking Anymore… I’m Demanding You Stop This Mask Mandate Tonight!” (Video)
- Parents Are Taking It To Their Employees At School Boards: You Work For Us! (Video)
- Teacher Addresses School Board: “Parents Don’t Be Afraid To Speak Out For Your Kids!” (Video)
Your members refuse to listen to these concerns – and your association has chosen to smear their constituents rather than engage with them in good faith. It is appalling that you would choose to threaten your fellow Americans for having the courage to hold you accountable for your failures. We will not be bullied. We will not have our speech chilled. We have a constitutional right to petition our elected officials, and we will continue to do so.
We ask that your organization – and your members – engage respectfully and constructively with the country’s parents, grandparents, and concerned citizens so that we might work together to address and improve the quality of America’s public education system for all children.
Parents Defending Education
California Foundation for Equal Rights
Citizens for Brandywine School District
Conservative Ladies of Washington
Education First Alliance
Fair Education Santa Barbara
Fight for Schools
Moms for America
Moms for Liberty
New Castle Patriots for Delaware School
No Left Turn
Olentangy For Students
Oregonians for Liberty in Education and Liberty
in Education Foundation
Recall MTSD School Board
Take Back Our Schools GCS
Utah Parents United
We the Parents Coronado
- Miss California “Mama Bear” Carrie Prejean Boller Tells School Board “We’re Done Asking You For Permission” (Video)
- Glorious! Michigan Mom Gavels Tyrannical School Board President During Speech – Gets Standing Ovation! (Video)
- This Is How You Do It! Louisiana Parents Shout Down Mask Mandating Tyrants At State School Board Meeting – It’s Glorious! (Video)
- Taking On School Board Tyrants – This Is How You Do It!
That’s right! Parents are not going to be bullied and the NSBA would be wise to shut it’s collective, unconstitutional mouth on this issue as the federal government has zero authority in education, and even if a parent actually made an unlawful threat, it is a state and local issue, nothing to do with the federal government.
Parents do have a say in their kids education because the kids are theirs, and they have a duty before God to educate their children (Deuteronomy 6:1-10).
Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media