Obama Now Pushing for Massive School Enrollment for Illegals – And You’re Going to Pay for It!
Obama’s unconstitutional Department of Education has now put forth a call to schools across America and are pushing for them to acquire as many illegal aliens as possible and declare them to be students. What’s even more unlawful than indoctrinating illegal aliens at taxpayer expense? The DOE is claiming that it is part of law to do so.
A new 56-page resource guide titled Supporting Undocumented Youth
states, “The Department hopes that educators, schools, and campuses will, as they see fit, draw upon the tips and examples in this Guide to better support undocumented youth and, ultimately, move us closer to the promise of college and career readiness for all.”
Noticeably missing is any reference to actual immigration law, but then when you are already an unconstitutional agency, what does that matter, right?
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Here’s what the guide attempts to put forward as laws requiring education of illegal aliens:
- Under Federal law, State and local educational agencies (“school districts”) are required to provide all children with equal access to public education.
- The United States Supreme Court held in the case of Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202 (1982), that a State may not deny access to a basic public education to any child residing in the State, whether present in the United States legally or otherwise.
- To comply with these Federal civil rights laws, such as Titles IV and VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as well as the mandates of the Supreme Court, school districts must ensure that they do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national origin, and that students are not barred from enrolling in public schools at the elementary and secondary level on the basis of their own citizenship or immigration status or that of their parents or guardians.
- Moreover, school districts may not request information with the purpose or result of denying access to public schools on the basis of race, color, or national origin. • A school district should review the list of documents that can be used to establish residency and ensure that any required documents would not unlawfully bar or discourage a student who is undocumented or whose parents are undocumented from enrolling in or attending school.
- A school district may not bar a student from enrolling in its schools because he or she lacks a birth certificate or has records that indicate a foreign place of birth, such as a foreign birth certificate.
- School districts cannot use the race, ethnicity, national origin, or English proficiency information it collects to discriminate against students; nor should a parent’s or guardian’s refusal to respond to a request for this data lead to a denial of his or her child’s enrollment.
- A school district may not deny enrollment to a student if he or she (or his or her parent or guardian) chooses not to provide a Social Security number. If a district chooses to request a Social Security number, it shall inform the individual that the disclosure is voluntary, provide the statutory or other basis upon which it is seeking the number, and explain what uses will be made of it.
- In all instances of information collection and review, it is essential that any request be uniformly applied to all students and not applied in a selective manner to specific groups of students.
There are several problems with what has been laid out here. The federal government has not been given authority to deal in the matter of education. They have only been given authority to deal in the matters contained here. The Tenth Amendment affords the rights of the States and the people those things not designated in the Constitution. Second, a Supreme Court ruling is not law, and never has been law. States should simply stand against their ruling where they are usurping their enumerated powers, as all legislative power resides in Congress and only in specific areas.
Many of the illegal students and their families fear being deported, something that should be done if law were followed. It’s a slap in the face of all those who followed the law to come into the united States legally. As a result, the Obama administration is advising the educators to push Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals amnesty program, a program which is illegal under the Constitution. It is not law, it is pretended law by executive order.
“Besides providing high-quality instruction and supports, another important way that schools, colleges, and education professionals can help undocumented youth is by sharing information about DACA with youth and their families,” the document reads.
“Providing this information at the early childhood and elementary school levels may be helpful because, though the children would not meet DACA’s threshold age guideline, their parents or family members might meet the guidelines,” the document continues.
And still, Washington is all abuzz about immigration reform. Why don’t they impeach the man who is failing to enforce immigration law and simply do what they’ve been doing in the past, instead of allowing Barack Hussein Obama to ignore the very law he swore to uphold?
Education is not the responsibility of the federal government nor is it the responsibility of the States. It is the responsibility of parents, as children are given to them by God and God has commanded that they educate their own children (Deuteronomy 6). All parents should be teaching and training their own children, not being forced to send them to government indoctrination centers nor being forced to pay for other children’s education, especially those whose parents have broken the law. For more on how you can start educating your own children for free, click here.