Predictive Programming Used In 2009 Video Game – La Palma Island Volcano & Tsunami To Wipe Out East Coast Of US (Video)
On Saturday, I reported on the grid-like seismic activity on the La Palma Island where a volcano has been erupting. In that report, I included a video of a 2009 video game that claims that the peninsula of La Palma would slide off into the sea if they manipulate the water to cause explosions, but there’s more.
According to that video, the villains love the island because of the Cumbre Vieja volcano.
“The fragility of the western era of the volcano is full of cracks and fissures through which the water,” the narrative goes.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
“Now comes the interesting part,” the voice continues. “If we place different pumps in carefully calculated points, the thermonuclear explosions will allow us to heat the water and make it evaporate instantly. If you pay this attention in physics class, you will know that the sudden evaporation of water will create the pressure necessary to destroy the fragile hip of the volcano and make it collapse against the water.”
The voice adds, “You imagine what will happen after. Exactly! A tsunami! Waves 200 meters high will cross the Atlantic at the speed of an airplane.”
“The tsunami will sweep the east coast of the united States… New York will disappear…” and the video ends, though more obviously follows.
Take a look for yourself.
- Kilauea Volcano Erupts In Hawaii
- Could The Volcanic Eruption In The Canary Islands Create A Giant Tsunami That Hits The East Coast?
- 700 Earthquakes Inside A Week Rattle Canary Islands – Volcanic Eruption Speculation Abounds
- The Shaking In California Is Getting WORSE As Hundreds & Hundreds Of Earthquakes Cause Alarm On West Coast
Now, examine real life. When I wrote the first report, I pointed out the following:
According to the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre’s own website, there was a mass of seismic activity on October 21.
Take a look at these photographs. As we zoom in, prepare yourself for photograph 3.
Now, to be clear, the archive of this page is located here. You can view it for yourself.
- Nearly 600 Earthquakes Rattle Southern California As Speculation About “The Big One” Starts To Rise Again
- Series Of Large Earthquakes Is Rocking “The Ring Of Fire”
- Rumors Of War, Pestilences, & Earthquakes In Diverse Places…
- More Than 1,000 Earthquakes In The Past Week – Is California Gearing Up For The “Big One”?
I’m also including this live video I created to show you that it is real.
If the virtual predictive programming in Secret Files becomes a reality, we need people on the east coast watching and ready to move inland as quickly as possible.
Second, it’s going to be catastrophic for the economy, society and difficult to obtain food, clean water and other necessities.