Reagan’s Soviet Style “Education” Continues Under Institute’s RISE Initiative
Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor wrote, “In just a few days, the Reagan Institute Summit on Education (RISE) will host its 4th annual summit. The Reagan Institute is part of the US Presidential Library named for the former President #40. Along with the Library, there’s a Foundation, as well as the Institute. Each arm is responsible for carrying on President Reagan’s legacy. However, when it comes to education, his legacy is not one we should be celebrating, much less, still marching to.
This excerpt from Charity Navigator about the Reagan Foundation/Institute should tell you why we shouldn’t be celebrating Reagan’s legacy: ‘The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute is a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to the promotion of the legacy of Ronald Reagan and his timeless principles of individual liberty, economic opportunity, global democracy, and national pride.’”
Lynne joins me in this episode to talk about why this is unlawful and the dangers it poses nearly 40 years after Reagan signed onto Soviet-style “education.”
Articles, previous shows and documents mentioned in this episode.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
GRASS DOESN’T WORK, THE ROCKS DO! (BOOK) – Use Promo Code GRASS At Checkout And Get 20% Off Through July 24, 2021 At Midnight
Reagan Institute Summit on Education is the full meaning of the RISE acronym
Reagan Institute link (where we’ll access RISE): https://www.reaganfoundation.
The CCSS Machine speakers (we’ll be looking at many of these dunderheads): https://www.reaganfoundation.
To see the 22nd Century Readiness: https://www.reaganfoundation.
1983 Proclamation for the Year of the Bible: https://www.presidency.ucsb.
1) From my 2020 article/interview displaying the trail of tyranny from Pres. Johnson to then, Pres. Trump, these Reagan specific links:
- The ‘glowing’ summary Reagan’s Library has on the US/USSR Ed/Citizen Agreements: https://www.
reaganlibrary.gov/archives/ speech/joint-statement- following-soviet-united- states-summit-meeting-moscow
- From Charlotte Iserbyt, 2012 (EduGate): http://www.
nhteapartycoalition.org/tea/ 2012/03/31/reagan- administration-allowed-soviet- takeover-of-education/ AND http://www. nhteapartycoalition.org/tea/ wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ Edu_Gate_WA_Times1987.pdf (*NOTE: This was the hard copy paper written and featuring Charlotte’s info about EDUGATE)
- Also from Charlotte Iserbyt, 2014 (more on the Agreements, names named and how charters play into all of this) http://abcsofdumbdown.
blogspot.com/2014/07/us-ussr- education-exchange-agreements. html
- The US/USSR Citizen Exchange Agreement (look at how education was involved): http://digitalcollections.library.cmu.edu/awweb/awarchive?type=file&item=542900
- The US/USSR Education Agreement (Rand Corp is named/State Dept., many universities, the Nat’l Acad of Science are also named) http://www.americaseducationwatch.org/russian-agreements.html
2) From Charlotte’s website, The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, her link to all the research on former Pres. Reagan.
3) From John Klyczek’s book, “School World Order”, Reagan was mentioned at least 11 times. The most revealing references are below:
On page 10, you’ll learn how former Pres. Reagan’s Task Force on Private Education began the farce called ‘school choice’. How is it a farce? The illusion of freedom of choice cloaked in out and out fascism by using money to privatize public education. The Every Student Succeeds Act (2015, former Pres. Obama) codified ‘school choice’. On pages 16-19, the author gives you a time line of how Executive Orders for charter schools (from Pres. #40) helped further the fascism and illusion of ‘school choice’.
Page 54 details the OBE (Outcome Based Education) models from BF Skinner, which not only Reagan embraced, but every President since, including BOTH the Republicans AND Democrats! Pages 91-93 detail what, by far and away, was Reagan’s biggest nod to the UN and globalism, especially as we are seeing in the AI (Artificial Intelligence) push in education. Project BEST (Better Education Skills Through Technology). From Reagan to Biden, this Project has been cast aside in some ways; increased in others, and was 100% totally embraced by former Pres. Trump, when it gave the Project new life. Page 107 shows you how Reagan picked William Bennett (as Sec. of Education) was later tied to Betsy DeVos (before her rein as Sec. of ED) via virtual public schools (K12, Inc; which is thriving under the COVID crisis in education). K12 and DeVos can also be tied to ALEC, which is a HUGE CCSS Machine member organization as well as undermining our entire nation!
From her Deliberate Dumbing Down of America book, page 176:
exercised by elected school boards, to politically correct appointees and the creation of unelected task forces at all government levels; proposals to “separate school and state” which make no mention of governmental and social structure consequences—efforts to have government money (taxes) pay for services delivered by private religious or homeschools, etc., with no public representation. There can be no accountability to the taxpayers under a system so alien to the United States’ form of representative government.
(2) Click on following link to Unlimited Hangout, Whitney Webb’s website, for Klyczek’s reference to my leaking, in 1982, of Project B.E.S.T. (Basic Education Skills through Technology). The numerous links Jake included are SO important; some of them have my scribbling on pages…my blood pressure was rising as I read this dangerous grant in 1982. No one will bother to click on the links, but I am sure you will…all the internal associated documents I had access to are included as enclosures to Jake’s article.
From Charlotte’s reference directly above, jaKe’s research: https://unlimitedhangout.com/
The original Project BEST document: https://ia601400.us.archive.
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsoflibertyradiolive
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media