Remember William Shakespeare, The First Man In UK To Get COVID-19 Experimental Injection? He’s Dead
Not even living a year after taking the experimental COVID jab as the first man in the United Kingdom to do so, William Shakespeare died in the hospital at age 81. Interestingly enough, he died after suffering a stroke.
- Bombshell Salk Institute science paper reveals the covid spike protein is what’s causing deadly blood clots… and it’s in all the covid vaccines (by design)
- More Information Being Censored: 19,916 ‘Eye Disorders’ Including Blindness Following COVID Vaccine
- Parallels Between GMO COVID Vaccine & GMO Crops; Lessons Not Learned
- Update On The Escalating Harm Caused By Covid Vaccines
The New York Post has the story.
He died Thursday at the same hospital in Coventry where he received the vaccine, according to BirminghamLive. The nature of his illness was not immediately clear.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Upon his death, tributes poured in for Shakespeare, who was remembered fondly as a “much-loved figure” in the Coventry Labour Party. Jayne Innes, a Whoberley ward councilor for 30 years who worked closely with Shakespeare, said he was a “keen photographer, loved jazz and socialising, and also loved the natural world and gardens.”
“Bill was a life-long campaigner, so he was delighted to be able to help encourage everyone to have the vaccine in order to return to all the things we enjoy in life,” she added. “I’ve had my first. Having our jabs is the best tribute we can all pay Bill.”
The modern-day Shakespeare made headlines back on Dec. 8 when he received the jab at University Hospital Coventry, a mere 20 miles from the famous playwright’s birthplace of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
“I need to say, the staff at this hospital are wonderful,” Shakespeare said after he received the Pfizer shot.
The piece went on to state, “The man died of an unrelated illness.”
- German Microbiologist: To Reduce the World’s Population, “They are Killing People with these COVID Vaccines” (Video)
- Why the Latest COVID Vaccine Revelation Should Matter to You (Video)
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: How The Depopulation COVID Vaccines Will Start Working In 3-6 Months
- America’s Frontline Doctor Simone Gold Warns Of Risks In “Experimental COVID Vaccine” (Video)
How can we be sure about that? We know these medical devices they are injecting are causing blood clots, which can cause all manner of problems including strokes. How can we be sure that Bill’s stroke was not the result of what the injection did to his blood? Answer: We can’t, especially when there has been so much lying, manipulation and downright tyranny brought to us by the same ones telling us Bill’s death was the result of something other than his jab.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media