So, Do You Want To Know Why The Gun Confiscation Crowd Hates This Man? Watch & See (Video)
John Lott, founder and president of the Crime Prevention Research Center, has been a loud voice against the infringers of the rights of the People that are to be protected, specifically that right to keep and bear arms. Many have never heard of him, but those who advanced unconstitutional, unAmerican pretended legislation know exactly who he is and they hate him with a passion.
Guns In The News reports:
The gun-control groups find the research from John Lott, founder and president of the Crime Prevention Research Center, so inconvenient to their ambitions that they’ve spent years doing all they can to disparage, delegitimize and cancel him.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
So we thought we’d ask him about it.
In this interview, he explains why gun-control groups, and so many in today’s mainstream media, call him a “debunked researcher” and “gun-rights advocate,” as if he’s an activist, not a serious economist and researcher.
Lott then explains why the data he digs up scares gun-control groups so much—hint: the truth pulls the fake floor out of their entire agenda.
Lott then gives the details on his latest research on concealed-carry and he details surprising numbers on how often armed citizens actually stop bad guys.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media