South African President: Social Unrest Was “Planned” – Violence Recedes As Military Deployed
South Africa has been a mess for some time and is clearly a part of the globalist agenda to take over all the land there from farmers producing food. However, the lawlessness of many in recent unrest and looting was referred to as “planned” by the president of South Africa.
- South Africa Halts Jab Rollout – Baby Tissue Ridden Astrazeneca Injection Ineffective At Stopping “Mutant” COVID
- More Mind Controlling Propaganda From The Same Propagandists That Brought You The First Act: “Scary” Mutant COVID In South Africa More Dangerous Than “Super COVID” In UK
- The Beginning Of The End In South Africa
- South Africa: Disagree with Government Information on COVID-19, Go to Prison
Tyler Durden has the story.
South African President Cyril Ramaphosa said Friday the riotous looting that transformed parts of the country into a warzone was planned, and his “government would not allow anarchy, mayhem” to continue as 25,000 troops have begun to deploy.
“It is quite clear that all these incidents of unrest and looting were instigated, there were people who planned it and coordinated it,” Ramaphosa said.
“We are going after them, we have identified a good number of them and, we will not allow anarchy and mayhem to just unfold in our country,” he told reporters while touring the KwaZulu-Natal province, more specifically, the port city Durban, one of the worst-hit areas by unrest.
Atleast 117 dead, 2,203 arrested as South Africa calls reserve army to quell riots –
South Africa unrest and riots was “planned” using whatsapp- President
— InTrendo (@intrendoindia) July 16, 2021
So far, the president’s plan is working. Calm is returning to Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal provinces.
According to the “Unrest Map” via PolicyLab, unrest across Johannesburg and Durban has dramatically subsided in the last day, either because the military is being deployed or the rioters have run out of stores and warehouses to loot as thousands of businesses were destroyed in the weeklong mayhem.
Ramaphosa also said he was concerned about rising racial tensions in some parts of the country. Between Monday and Wednesday, tensions among racial groups (Whites vs. Blacks; Indians vs. Blacks) flared up to near civil war levels during the height of the chaos.
Besides South African troops, at least 12,000 members of the reserve forces have been called up. The military shows strength as convoys of armored personnel carriers were spotted, moving towards Durban last night.
- South Africa’s Zulu Nation Joins White Farmers To Protest Government Land Seizures
- Racial Violence Likely In South Africa: ‘We Will Take The Land BY FORCE’
- Boom! South Africa Withdraws Expropriation Of White-Owned Farms Bill After Trump Tweet
- Media Justifies Ethnic Cleansing With Fake Stats About South African Farmers
Top government officials are saying the deployment of the military has been the largest contributing factor in declining social unrest.
Crowds continue to clash with police and military in cities across South Africa and at least 117 people have been killed in the ongoing unrest as of Thursday, July 15, according to a briefing by Acting Minister in the Presidency Khumbudzo Ntshavheni.
— Mushroom.Inc (@MushroomInc) July 16, 2021
Boots are on the ground.
With some law order restored, the rand strengthened on Friday, recovering some losses against the dollar sparked by the riots. The death toll is around 117, with thousands arrested.
If the president is right and the unrest was planned, the intentions of whoever organized the mass chaos had one objective: dismantle the country’s critical supply chains to create an economic collapse.
- Is China Financing The South African Land Expropriation To Occupy & Take Control Of Southern Tip As A Military Strategy? (Video)
- South African Jewish ‘Comedian’ Mocks White Farmers Brutally Murdered By Blacks
- 15,000 White South African Farmers Flee to Russia – Fear For Their Lives
- Socialism Leaves South Africa In The Dark
As our friend Mac Slavo wrote, “This is all a part of the agenda. Don’t play into it. Don’t harm others. Don’t steal from others. Rise above all of their games and refuse to play. Only then will the game end. Note that they will not allow anarchy. The term anarchy means “without rulers.” The term government means “control the mind.” Just to be clear, these people rioting want a ruler they just want their ruler to enslave everyone. There is an all-out attempt to confuse and make the public believe they must be slaves.”
Indeed, sounds just like many in America to me and we’re being set up for the same things if we don’t put a stop to the lawlessness.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media