The List Of The First 20 Companies To Pull Out Of Russia – They’re All Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum Partners
While I do believe there is an agenda going on to push everyone towards a New World Order, the fact of what is taking place on the other side of the world should give us pause to reflect on the fact that Russia has been targeted by those affiliated with Klaus Schwab, specifically the first 20 companies to pull out of Russia following the reports of an “invasion” of Ukraine, which looks more like a liberating force that is also targeting US-funded biolabs in Ukraine.
- Pound Of This Gives Your Body Everything You Need & With Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
So, who were these WEF partners that first pulled out? It’s the usual suspects.
1. H&M Group
14. The Coca-Cola Company
19. Goldman Sachs
20. Deutsche Bank
- Every Experimental COVID Jab Is Produced By Official Partners Of World Economics #TheGreatReset
- World Economic Forum Elitists Demand You Suffer While They Thrive
- World Economic Forum Released Guide On How To Coerce & Manipulate Public Into Taking COVID-19 Shot
- The World Economic Forum: Corporate Propaganda & Indoctrination Into The Great Reset
I’m sure there are many others, too.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media