The Solution Series: Food Forest Abundance with Jim Gale (Video)
“We’ve got 44 million acres of lawn in the United States. The lawn is the foundation of enslavement and the biggest mass brainwashing scam in the world, as it takes more chemicals and resources than any other crop and it does not provide food.” – Jim Gale
n a world where the established order wants to propagate fear and gain control through the idea of scarcity, while at the same time providing solutions like lab-grown meat and gene-edited produce, taking control of your own food production is quickly approaching what marketers call the Momentum Phase. Jim Gale is here to help America grow food abundantly.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Gale, a Minnesota native, has been around farming and gardening since his childhood when he would visit his family farm in Southern Minnesota as a boy.
“When I was a kid, we would go home to the farm… those were the most incredible weekends of my life. They called me ‘nature boy’ growing up.”
At the tender age of nineteen, Gale had a life-changing experience as he decided to write his goals down on paper to solidify their significance. After completing that exercise, Gale went on to become a 4-time, all-American national wrestling champion, which he attributed to his written goals.
After planning the concept of abundance gardening for over 15 years, Gale launched his Food Forest Abundance program just over a year ago. Gale, a permaculturist, has already had amazing results with his program, which encourages you to ditch your grass-filled front and back lawns and replace them with an edible forest.
This week, Gale takes us through how to make this dream a reality, reviewing the success they’ve already had and their team’s step-by-step process and describing how the program can help families, institutions, and towns convert their lawns to edible food forests.
Our interview with the Co-founder of Food Forest Abundance, Jim Gale, is one you’re not going to want to miss!
This was a special, free episode to kick off the new Solution Series.
Article posted with permission from Corey Lynn, originally posted at CoreysDigs.com