These Are The Emails Hillary Clinton Didn’t Want You To See
This week, a government watchdog group released nearly 300 pages of newly uncovered emails of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton from the US State Department sent and received over Hillary Clinton’s illegal and unsecure email server that were said to be non-existent.
On Wednesday, Judicial Watch released 281 pages of emails from 2010 to 2013 from Clinton’s email server that contained classified information and documents collusion between the Clinton State Department and the Clinton Foundation.
The emails were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit after the State Department failed to reply by the first week in March.
Ten emails contain classified information redacted “in the interest of national defense or foreign policy,” including confidential sources, and concern Israel and the Middle East. Most of the emails include exchanges with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair. The emails show Hillary Clinton conducted classified and sensitive negotiations about the Israel-Arab conflict on her unsecure, non-governmental server.
- A document labeled “plan” was completely redacted as classified.
- A November 2012 email chain discusses the “Mid East” and includes then-Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan, Blair as “aclb” and Clinton.
- Another November 2012 email chain discusses the “Mid East” and includes Sullivan, Clinton’s office manager Claire Coleman, Blair and Clinton.
- A November 2012 email chain fully redacted is titled “Mid East Peace” and includes Blair, Clinton, Obama’s Special Envoy to the Middle East David Hale as “[email protected],” Sullivan and Blair’s Chief of Staff and former Downing Street aide Catherine Rimmer.
- In an April 2011 email exchange between Blair, Clinton and Sullivan concerning “Israel,” Blair says he “had another long session with BB [Netanyahu].”
- A May 2011 exchange concerns “Israel” and includes Blair, Clinton and Sullivan.
- A May 2011 email concerns “Palestinians” and includes Blair, Clinton and Sullivan. Blair says, “I’ve also sent you a paper.”
- A June 2011 email regarding “Israel” includes Blair, Sullivan and Clinton. Blair says, “Saw Israeli PM. Put the concept of a Q statement. He was receptive. Palestinians interested too. I know there are discussions also you guys are having. And the French initiative….”
- In a July 2011 email – with several national security redactions – written by Blair to Clinton and Sullivan, Blair says, “I saw BB….. Molcho [chief negotiator in the Israeli negotiating team with the Palestinians] will speak to David Hale. I can see Cameron and Sarkozy with David…. I saw Egyptians….”
- A September 2010 email exchange is titled “Info for you,” and includes Sullivan, Blair and Clinton. Blair writes that he just spent three hours with Netanyahu, and Sullivan, using his Sprint BlackBerry, he writes “We have pitched this to [redacted].”
These new classified and other emails appear to be among those that Clinton had attempted to delete or had otherwise failed to disclose. The documents are part of the November 2017 accelerated schedule of production ordered by U.S. District Court Judge James E. Boasberg. The State Department must now complete processing the remaining documents by September 28, 2018. There were 72,000 pages recovered by the FBI in its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s illicit email server. The State Department’s original production rate would have put the completion date into 2020.
Many of the emails referenced Clinton’s deputy chief adviser Huma Abedin, while others demonstrate the mingling of the Clinton State Department with the Clinton Foundation. Several of those emails suggest the Clinton pay-to-play scheme that seemed to run rampant during her time as head of the State Department.
“It is shameful that Hillary Clinton attempted to delete or hide classified information and that Obama appointees James Comey and Loretta Lynch refused to prosecute her,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “It is clear that the Clintons were using the State Department to run an extensive influence peddling scheme. Americans should be concerned that while untold resources are devoted to the abusive Mueller special counsel investigation of President Trump, this Justice Department seems uninterested in prosecuting the Clintons.”
Fitton appeared on Fox News’ “Hannity” on Wednesday to discuss the emails.
“These are the emails that Hillary Clinton and her lawyers didn’t want anyone to see,” said Fitton.
Fitton said that many of these emails contained classified information about the Middle East and is further evidence of the crimes of Hillary Clinton in violation of national security laws.
Remember, some 33,000 emails are still unaccounted for from the illegal Clinton server.
Thank God, there are people like those at Judicial Watch who stay at gathering this information for the American people. Now, it is up to us to press our representatives to do something about the crimes committed against us by Hillary Clinton and those who were under her direction at the State Department. She has escaped justice for far too long.