It’s Time to Restore American Sovereignty & get us out of the United Nations!
The United Nations has been run by Socialists and Communists from its inception in 1945. As of late, the UN has been garnering a good bit of attention for its many criminal scandals, which leaves the door wide open for Congress and President Donald Trump to make the move we’ve all been waiting for and get us out of the UN and kicking them off our soil for good.
Alex Newman, a foreign correspondent with The New American highlights a few of the many recent scandals of the UN and encourages those who listen to contact their representatives to support HR 193, the American Sovereignty Restoration Act.
Among some of the things that Newman reminds us about concerning recent news involving the UN is their demonization of the nation of Israel, attacking American freedom, attacking America’s independence, their “peace keeping” soldiers have been raping children across the planet and shooting protesters.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
HR 193, the American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017, repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws. It also prohibits:
- the authorization of funds for the US assessed or voluntary contribution to the UN
- the authorization of funds for any US contribution to any UN military or peacekeeping operation
- the expenditure of funds to support the participation of US Armed Forces as part of any UN military or peacekeeping operation
- US Armed Forces from serving under UN command
- diplomatic immunity for UN officers or employees.
Additionally, the bill repeals the United Nations Headquarters Agreement Act (Public Law 80–357) withdraws the US from the agreement between the United States of America and the United Nations regarding the headquarters of the United Nations (signed at Lake Success, New York, on June 26, 1947, which was brought into effect by the United Nations Headquarters Agreement Act).
Other sections of the legislation repeal other acts, agreements and participation by the US within the UN.
- SEC. 7. REPEAL OF UNITED STATES MEMBERSHIP AND PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED NATIONS EDUCATIONAL, SCIENTIFIC, AND CULTURAL ORGANIZATION.
- SEC. 8. REPEAL OF UNITED NATIONS ENVIRONMENT PROGRAM PARTICIPATION ACT OF 1973.
- SEC. 9. REPEAL OF UNITED STATES PARTICIPATION IN THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION.
- SEC. 10. REPEAL OF INVOLVEMENT IN UNITED NATIONS CONVENTIONS AND AGREEMENTS.
The UN was originally created for the stated purpose of preventing wars. Since that time, there have been 150 wars and over 100 million casualties. The UN has never lived up to its lofty claims, but it sure has become a bastion of Communism, totalitarianism, and corruption. It’s time to cut the bleeding off from America by the UN.
The GOP was pushing to defund the UN after the resolutions against Israel. While defunding was a good idea, I questioned the motive was no due to American interests, which means that the Party was advancing that idea based on how the UN was treating Israel, not how the organization was treating the US.
In President Donald Trump’s first week in office, he took aim at global funding and treaties, including funding of United Nations agencies.
Though the bill will only go into effect two years after it is signed into law (why not immediately?), we need to encourage our representatives to put this on President Trump’s desk as soon as possible.