Tyranny: California Bans State Travel To Florida, 4 Other States With Pretended Legislation
Seriously, if by now, the people of California aren’t getting how corrupt their government has become, nothing will open their eyes. No offense to Californians, because I know many do know, but the corruption and tyranny continue with no resolve by the people to do anything but protest and not bring about the resolve that brings justice on the heads of tyrant criminals like Gavin Newsom, who has been recalled due to his tyranny.
- Media Falsely Claims California’s Latest Ban is Over “Anti-Gay Laws”
- California: Vaccine “Police” Going Door To Door To Intimidate “Unvaccinated” Into Taking Gene-Altering Experimental Injection (Video)
- California Drought Could Result In Temporary Power Plant Shut Down
- Free Universal Rent? – Plus Policies Like It Announced In California Will Wreck Our Economy
The Associated Press reports:
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — California added five more states, including Florida, to the list of places where state-funded travel is banned because of laws that discriminate against members of the LGBTQ community, the state attorney general announced Monday.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Democratic Attorney General Rob Bonta added Florida, Arkansas, Montana, North Dakota and West Virginia to the list that now has 17 states where state employee travel is forbidden except under limited circumstances.
“Make no mistake: We’re in the midst of an unprecedented wave of bigotry and discrimination in this country — and the State of California is not going to support it,” Bonta said.
Lawmakers in 2016 banned non-essential travel to states with laws that discriminate against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people. The 12 other states on the list are: Texas, Alabama, Idaho, Iowa, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Kentucky, North Carolina, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee.
- Recall Gavin 2020 Reaches Its Goal Of 1.8 Million Signatures – Goes Over By More Than 100,000
- The People Of California Are Standing Up & Gavin Newsom Is About To Be Shown The Door!
- California: Governor Gavin Newsom Defies The Law – Seeks To Impose More Unconstitutional Lockdowns
- California Governor Gavin Newsom’s $1 Billion Chinese Mask Deal – I Thought This Was A “Chinese” Virus!
The five states newly added to the list have introduced bills in their legislatures this year that prevent transgender women and girls from participating in school sports consistent with their gender identity, block access to health care and allow the discrimination of the LGBTQ community, Bonta said.
Florida, Montana, Arkansas, and West Virginia passed laws that prevent transgender women and girls from participating in school sports consistent with their gender identity.
North Dakota signed into law a bill allowing certain publicly-funded student organizations to restrict LGBTQ students from joining without losing funding.
Arkansas passed the first law in the nation to prohibit physicians from providing gender-affirming healthcare to transgender minors — regardless of the wishes of parents or whether a physician deems such care to be medically necessary.
These lawmakers “would rather demonize trans youth than focus on solving real issues like tackling gun violence beating back this pandemic and rebuilding our economy,” Bonta said.
- Federal Judge Roger Benitez Strikes Down California “Assault Weapons” Ban: AR-15 Is “Perfect Combination Of Home Defense Weapon & Homeland Defense Equipment”
- The Shaking In California Is Getting WORSE As Hundreds & Hundreds Of Earthquakes Cause Alarm On West Coast
- California & Nevada Are Now 100% in Drought
- Food Prices To Soar Higher As California Farmers Destroy Crops Because Dust Bowl Conditions Continue To Spread
- More Than 1,000 Earthquakes In The Past Week – Is California Gearing Up For The “Big One”?
authority, nor does the legislature, nor the governor to impose these kinds of restrictions on the people of your state. You are complicit in the violation of the right to freedom of movement, which should be understood in the 9th and 10th Amendments to the Constitution that you swore to uphold, but have violated.
The people of California are going to simply have to ignore these tinhat criminal tyrants and not only resist them, but oppose them and attack their pretended legislation and then, they are going to have to remove them from office and bring them to justice.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media