Ukrainian MP: “We Fight For Ukraine, We Fight For This New World Order” (Video)
Earlier this year, Ukranian Parliament Member Kira Rudik spoke to Fox News and claimed that she was a part of the fight for Ukraine, but also for “this new world order.”
Rudik was asked if she was surprised by the resolve of Ukranians to fight Russia, and while she said the conflict had been ongoing, she said it was “critical” to fight in order to advance the new world order of democracy.
“I’m not surprised,” Rudik responded. “We have been fighting Putin for the last eight years and we’ve had three revolutions in our country when we did not agree with what was going on with the direction of where we’re moving in; but right now it’s a critical time because we know that we not only fight for Ukraine, we fight for this New World Order for the Democratic countries.”
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo, Today & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
- Grab Your Complete Coil Or Foam Mattress System Complete With Sheets & Pillows! Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY To Save Up To 66%
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
Take a listen for yourself.
Of course, the Mockingbird media and self-proclaimed, bought-and-paid-for “slack hecklers” will tell people that they really didn’t hear what they heard and that Rudik didn’t really say what she clearly said.
- What’s Biden’s End Game in Ukraine?
- Months Before COVID Was Know To Exist, DoD Awarded Contract For “COVID-19 Research” In Ukraine
- You Seriously Believe The Same Media That Lied To You About Covid Is Now Telling You The Truth About Ukraine?
- CIA Admits Feeding Americans False Info About Ukraine
- Neo-Nazi Battalion Just Claimed Russia Used Chemical Weapons In Ukraine, Potentially Dragging US Into War
However, many people saw it exactly for what it is.
I’m excitedly waiting for the “fact check” articles that say that Ukranian woman on Fox “misspoke” when she said “new world order” and that we’re all the crazy ones because we didn’t see and hear what we saw and heard.
— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) February 28, 2022
It is sad we cannot report on this as we would get fact checked on using the actual “New World Order” quote. You would be surprised how many times politicians talk about the NWO and it is still called a conspiracy theory. https://t.co/3JcTSYMnAH
— Carmine Sabia (@CarmineSabia) February 28, 2022
“We fight for the new world order”
Ok, message received. https://t.co/s7ivMrUC3W
— Chris Buskirk (@thechrisbuskirk) February 28, 2022
When these freaks say “New World Order,” they think they’re saying something good. That’s why they hate it when “conspiracy nuts” use NWO as a pejorative.
They think erasing the Old Order based on tradition, national identity, ethnos, and literal “order” as hierarchy is good. https://t.co/DYbEophmtV
— ʀᴇᴍɴᴀɴᴛ. (@remnantposting) February 28, 2022
This is exactly what is taking place, only it does appear that Russia is doing what the US should have done. Instead we are sending billions of dollars of debt money to these neo-nazis while our people are under attack by the same people in the District of Criminals that are funding them, and it’s all totally unlawful to boot.
While we look at Ukraine, we should be dealing with the tyrants in our own backyard and bringing them to justice, and I mean the People should be doing it (Article I, Section 8, Clause 15 US Constitution).
For more on what is really going on with Russia and Ukraine in 90 seconds, watch this video.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media