US Soldiers Threaten To Quit Over Mandatory Jabs As Biden Says “Door To Door” Vaccines Coming Soon
Editor’s Note: To all those in the military, we don’t need you to quit. We need you to keep your oath, resist these tyrants and actually oppose them! It is your DUTY before God and the People to do this. Quitting just allows the tyrants to continue to be emboldened in their endeavors.
As TFTP reported earlier this year, a large portion of the country has decided that they do not want to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. As a result in the drop in demand, states made moves to entice those who may be on the fence about getting that jab. We’ve seen states offer everything from free beers to millions in prizes to get citizens roll up their sleeves. But as the bribery scheme fails, Biden announced that government may soon be going door to door to vaccinate the unvaccinated.
On Tuesday, President Joe Biden took to the podium to declare that Americans need to get the free vaccine.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
“Now we need to go community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood and often times door-to-door- literally knocking on doors, to get help to the remaining people protected from the virus,” Biden said.
BIDEN: "We need to go community-by-community, neighborhood-by-neighborhood, and oft times door-to-door, literally knocking on doors" to get people vaccinated. pic.twitter.com/oJ2lG9bqaw
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) July 6, 2021
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki also pushed the “door-to-door” effort in a press briefing before Biden.
Jen Psaki: We will be going door-to-door to Americans who have not been vaccinated pic.twitter.com/S70VjPojfj
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) July 6, 2021
This move comes on the heels of Rep Thomas Massie proposing a bill that will allow members of the military to opt out of forced COVID-19 experimental vaccinations.
According to Massie, many members of the military have contacted his office and threatened to quit if they are forced to get the vaccine.
“I’ve been contacted by members of our voluntary military who say they will quit if the COVID vaccine is mandated. I introduced HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19. It now has 24 sponsors,” the congressman Tweeted over the weekend.
Do You Support The Troops?
Then support those who resist unnecessarily forced vaccinations.
— Ron Paul (@RonPaul) July 6, 2021
Though informed consent is not a condition of the military, during the Anthrax vaccine debacle in the late 90s, military members from all branches left by the thousands, risking dishonorable discharge to avoid getting that experimental vaccine. Years later, the program was halted after it was found to be harming people and was entirely unnecessary.
Forcing people who have very little chance of complications from covid-19 to get an experimental vaccine is the antithesis of “following the science.”
To be clear, no one here is claiming that the COVID-19 vaccines will hurt massive amounts of people or that it will not be beneficial in stopping the virus. No one here at TFTP is telling anyone what to do in regard to vaccinations. We are however, advocating for safety at all levels of this process as well as informed consent. Nevertheless, those who promote vaccine safety are increasingly being treated as outcasts and lawmakers and media alike are calling for them to be silenced.
Skepticism is not dangerous, as the media would have you believe. there is nothing “extreme” about it.
As TFTP has reported over the last several months, a record number of adverse reactions have been reported to the Centers for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). The most recent numbers show thousands of adverse events reported from the new age group of 12-17 year old children who are now receiving the vaccine as well as nearly 6,000 deaths. Remember when the COVID-19 death toll was at 6,000 and we were told it was time to worry? Why is no one in the government worried now?
The latest data shows that adverse events for all age groups has surpassed 400,000 reports. This is astronomical and provides every reason in the world for the impetus behind “vaccine hesitancy.” Yet instead of looking into it, Biden wants to force the military to get the shot and go door to door to vaccinate everyone else.
Not even the startling number of adverse events reported among children is enough to make this administration investigate the potential dangers of these vaccines.
This week’s data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 12,674 total adverse events, including 720 rated as serious and 13 reported deaths among 12- to 17-year-olds. Two of the nine deaths were suicides.The most recent reported deaths include a 16-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1420630) who died four weeks after her second dose of Pfizer, a 17-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1420762) who experienced cardiac arrest six days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, a 16-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1426828) who died four days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine and a 13-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1406840) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine.Other deaths include three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573) and two 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1225942 and 1386841) and one 17-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1199455).
- 1,792 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 1.2% to Moderna and 0.2% (or four cases) to J&J.
- 300 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 296 attributed to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.
- 52 reports of blood clotting disorders, 51 attributed to Pfizer and 1 attributed to Moderna.
In the meantime, instead of investigating these legitimate concerns, governments around the world have taken to issuing bribes, mandates, and Orwellian door-to-door visits in order to increase vaccine uptake.
Article posted with permission from Matt Agorist