“Use the Rage”: Disgraced, Corrupt, Racist Eric Holder Says SCOTUS Must Regain Nation’s Trust
I agree. Sotomayor and Kagan have a lot of hard work to do.
Obama-era Attorney General Eric Holder reacted to the confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court Saturday by questioning the legitimacy of the court and arguing that it needed to regain the nation’s trust.
Holder should consult with the ghost of Marc Rich and the racists of the New Black Panther Party before issuing such pronouncements.
“With the confirmation of Kavanaugh and the process which led to it, (and the treatment of Merrick Garland), the legitimacy of the Supreme Court can justifiably be questioned,” he tweeted. “The Court must now prove – through its work – that it is worthy of the nation’s trust.”
Holder served as a top official under an alleged rapist and sexual predator.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
And a bonus Holder tweet. “As you lament the Merrick Garland outrage never forget that McConnell and R’s did not fill lower court seats for YEARS. Those are the seats being filled now. Use the rage of today to get people out to vote and be rid of these people. Your voice matters. Your vote counts. VOTE!”
“Use the rage. Let the power of the dark side flow through you in the voting booth.”
This is what happens when you start plagiarizing Mein Kampf while fantasizing about building Wakanda in Washington D.C.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield