Virginia: Crisis “Actors” Sought Ahead Of Northam’s Lobby Day Trap
Without fail, as you look back at the false flag shootings in America or other mass shootings, there are scheduled “mass shooting training” that takes place either just prior to or on the very day of the attack. Additionally, many reports have documented where government has sought “crisis actors” in what it calls “training” ahead of these very attacks. With Lobby Day just days away in Virginia on Monday, January 20, Virginia is now seeking “actors” for an “ongoing live roleplaying project.”
First, the setup.
Governor Ralph Northam has issued an illegal state of emergency claiming the militia will storm the capitol, something that has zero evidence.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- 2A Group & Virginia Citizens Defense League File Emergency Injunction Against Governor: “Governor’s Action Is Illegitimate & Cannot Be Allowed To Stand”
- GOA & VCDL File Suit To Strike Down Governor Northam’s Illegal Gun Ban
- Virginia Governor Northam’s Lobby Day Gun Ban, Don’t Take The Bait
That “state of emergency” claim by Northam is being challenged by Gun Owners of America as well as the Virginia Civil Defense League (VCDL) by their filing of an emergency injunction against the governor.
Clearly, those who will be attending the annual Lobby Day on Monday have done so annually for years without incident, although at this point, one wonders what lobbying does when you have representatives and a governor who are traitors to the Constitution and the people of Virginia in imposing their lawless tyranny.
So, we get this ad at Film.Virginia.org for “actors.”
Here’s the description:
Description: HEAT courses are designed to prepare NGO staff for operating in challenging international environments through in-person simulations. Actors take on varying roles (terrorist, IED victim, hostage, rescue team) throughout each workshop. The work can be intense (both physically and mentally) but also very rewarding.
By the way, the pay isn’t bad either. The rate is $250 per day plus $50 to travel.
So, what does HEAT stand for? Hostile Environment Awareness Training.
Isn’t that what Governor Northam is lying about? Hasn’t he just come up with the fact that an annual event where citizens exercise a right protected under the First Amendment to address their grievances is now a threat? Why, yes he has.
Just in time for Lobby Day and the governor’s illegal order, we have Virginia looking for paid actors to play roles, including terrorists, hostages, rescue teams and IED victims.
Anyone seeing a pattern here from previous false flags orchestrated by our government?
I sure am.
And, in case you haven’t noticed, the Twitterer-in-chief has said absolutely nothing on this.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media