WATCH: Canceled British Sitcom From The ’70s Had Ominous Warning, But They Turned It Into A Joke
A British sitcom is making the rounds these days and the clip you are about to see seems to be a warning to the people. Sadly, it was turned into a joke rather than heeded as a warning.
In the clip, you will hear Dandy Nichols, who played the role of Else Garnett, talking about what is put in our water, food and even the air. She’ll also throw in a few other things that they are doing. Sadly, it was laughed at as though it were a joke or some “wild-eyed conspiracy theorist.” Today, it is an actual conspiracy.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
Take a look.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media