What Was Pelosi Doing in China on November 1, 2020?
Not a peep from the Mockingbird media. My goodness, not even much of one from the alt media. Yet, investigative journalist Alex Rotar, who is also running for Congress in 2022, posted that he has the receipts from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’ trip to China just before the 2020 elections.
“Interesting @SpeakerPelosi one question what were you doing in China on November 1st 2020 right before the election? Don’t deny it I hAve the private airport information so?” he wrote.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
He followed up with another post stating, “Just got confirmation from Moscow contact @SpeakerPelosi husband owns 4 companies in Russia with ties to russian oils and russian oligarchs.”
Well, this should be interesting to see what comes of it, but Alex, if you actually have the information, why didn’t you just dump it out in the open?
Honestly, I don’t get this about people to make statements like that and not provide the proof when you make statements like this. I”m not saying he doesn’t have it, I just don’t get why you would do that.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media