11 of 13 Diamond Princess Cruise Ship Passengers Sent to Nebraska Test Positive for Coronavirus
For those who have not been following the Diamond Cruise Ship fiasco, here is some background.
From USA Today…
Two elderly cruise ship passengers with coronavirus who were on Princess Cruises’ Diamond Princess have died, according to Japan’s health ministry, the cruise line confirmed.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
“Our hearts go out to the families, friends and all who are impacted by these losses,” the company said in a statement provided by spokeswoman Alivia Owyoung Ender. “All of us at Princess Cruises, as well as the crew of the Diamond Princess, offer our sincere condolences.”
A health ministry official confirmed that the passengers had been previously hospitalized in serious condition and had existing chronic diseases. The official spoke anonymously, citing office protocol.
Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering, which has built a map of coronavirus data including cases, fatalities and recoveries, also cites two deaths from the Diamond Princess, which brings the total death toll from the virus in Japan to three. Per the data, 621 cases of the virus had been identified among the 3,711 quarantined passengers and crew, making the ship the site of the most infections outside of China; one Diamond Princess passenger has recovered.
Of the 13 potentially infected Americans 11 have now been confirmed positive by The University of Nebraska Medical Center.
11 people at the University of Nebraska Medical Center have tested positive for COVID-19, according to UNMC.
UNMC announced the CDC verified the test results completed Monday by the Nebraska Public Health Lab on 13 people for coronavirus monitoring. According to UNMC, 11 people tested positive while two tested negative.
10 people are currently in the National Quarantine Unit and three others are in the Nebraska Biocontainment Unit, UNMC said.
According to UNMC, most people are not showing symptoms of the disease, but some people are exhibiting minor symptoms.
The 13 people tested are former passengers of the Diamond Princess cruise ship.
Coronavirus is here America.
We are now playing with fire.
So long as the numbers are low, medical facilities will be likely to handle the confirmed cases.
But all it takes is one minor oversight and we could be looking at a full blown pandemic situation in America as well.
- Wuhan’s new “Made in China” coronavirus pandemic hospitals are already falling apart
- Report from South Korean News: New Speculation from CHINESE Scientists, Coronavirus Could Have Started at Wuhan Center for Disease Control, Just 280 Meters from Fish Market
- Information Blackouts Begin: Florida conceals number of people tested for coronavirus, then foolishly lies about the reason why
- U.S. military preparing to implement medical martial law due to coronavirus pandemic
- Director of CDC warns Americans that Wuhan coronavirus is “coming,” will spread widely, and likely last “beyond 2020”
Pray for our nation and the world.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison