20-Year-Old Scottish Man Dead Within 12 Hours Of Pfizer Experimental COVID Injection
This is another example of an otherwise healthy young person dying shortly after getting one of the experimental COVID poisonous injections. A 20-year-old man’s parents were devastated after their son died within 12 hours of getting a Pfizer experimental injection.
- Chicago: 27-Year-Old Doctor Dead 3 Months After Experimental COVID Injection Raising Long-term Safety Concerns
- Another Experimental Pfizer COVID Injection Death: 22-Year-Old Israeli Woman Dead Following Her Shot
- Wisconsin: 28-Year-Old Healthcare Worker Has Aneurysm – Brain Dead 5 Days After Taking Second Experimental Pfizer Jab
- Mainstream Media Censors Death Of One Of Their Own! 47-Year-Old MSNBC Legal Analyst DEAD After Experimental mRNA COVID Shot
The Daily Mail reports on the death of Luke Garrett:
A heartbroken mother has demanded answers after her son died less than 12 hours after receiving the Pfizer vaccine.
Luke Garrett, 20, suffered a fatal seizure brought on by a sudden spike in his temperature at his Tarbolton, South Ayrshire, home in February, his mother Tricia Garrett, 49, said.
Mr Garrett had muscular dystrophy and had been shielding for around a year so was ‘excited’ when his turn to get a vaccine meant he could finally ‘live his life’.
But he died in the early hours of the morning the day after getting the jab, leaving his family ‘devastated’ and desperate for answers.
The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) are investigating Mr Garrett’s death – but there is no evidence of the jab causing seizures.
Mrs Garrett, 49, described ‘foam coming out of his mouth’ during his seizure – and told how she gave her dying son CPR as they waited for paramedics to arrive.
Mother-of-two Mrs Garrett said: ‘I didn’t want him to get it. Luke had been shielding for about a year.
‘He used to have support workers who came in three times a week, he also had high-functioning autism and needed support for that but he cancelled it all because he was that scared of Covid.
‘He was excited about going to get his Covid jab and being able to get back out into the world and live his life.
‘It wasn’t even 12 hours after his Covid jab that he died.
‘His whole body was in horrendous pain, he had a really high temperature; normally with his condition, his legs can end up in pain but this was different.
‘Before he died, the arm he got the injection in was really painful.
‘He then suffered a seizure, which has never happened before.
‘He started to fit and there was foam coming out of his mouth.’
‘I phoned 111 about 1am and told them somebody needs to come out. I thought he needed a muscle relaxant to help with the terrible pain.
‘A nurse told me they would send someone out within two hours, she was really detailed with everything, she asked about temperature and muscle pain.
‘They promised they would call back within the two hours, but no one called.
‘Instead, I received a call at 4am to ask if Luke still needed help. I just told them, “my son is dead”.’
Mr Garrett was given the vaccine at Ballochmyle Medical Practice shortly after 3pm on February 8.
By midnight he was unwell. Paramedics rushed to help Mr Garrett, but nothing could be done to save him. He died around 2.30am.
He was just ten days away from celebrating his 21st birthday.
- Mainstream Media Silence: CDC Reports 2,794 Deaths Following Experimental COVID Injections – Europe Nearly Double That Plus Almost A Quarter Million Injuries
- NHS Vaccine Specialist Blows The Whistle On Criminal Activity During Experimental COVID “Jabs”: Senior Management Knows The Risks & Keeps It From Workers & Public (Video)
- Women Claim Heavier & More Painful Periods Since Getting Their Experimental COVID-19 Injections
- Former Pfizer Vice President Michael Yeadon Claims COVID Variants Are Not More Dangerous – Shots Not Needed, Could Result In Mass Deaths
- UK Nurses Blow Whistle On Crimes Committed In The Name Of COVID (Video)
Friends, the stories we are bringing concerning those who are not even considered to be threatened by COVID, are the very ones being killed by the fraudulently pushed “safe and effective” remedy!
In fact, there was really no reason for this man or the ones listed above in the links to have ever taken this poison into their bodies, but the propaganda and fear drove them to believe it was truly safe and effective when nothing could have been further from the truth.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media