20,000 Australians Shut Down Melbourne Highway In Massive Lockdown Protest & It’s Glorious! (Video)
On Tuesday’s The Sons of Liberty radio show, I highlighted video of the people of Melbourne, Australia busting through a police blockade. These people have had it with the tyranny and they are on the verge of not just busting through police blockades but ending the lives of tyrants and those serving them. On Tuesday it was reported that 20,000 Aussies shut down a Melbourne highway in a massive lockdown protest… and it was glorious!
- Cops You Don’t See On COPS: When “Law Enforcement” Fails To Uphold The Law & Actually Violates It (Video)
- Young Australian Woman: Is Comparing 1930s Germany To Today Making Sense Now? (Video)
- Australia’s New World Order Police State Was Created To Stop COVID – Data Reveals It’s A Miserable Failure (Video)
- Australia: The People Are Out In Full Force & Agents Of The State Have Pulled Their Mask Off To Show Who They Really Are (Videos)
Zero Hedge has the story.
Anti-lockdown protests have become more common in Australia since the latest round of “snap” lockdowns began two months ago.
Initially, those lockdowns were supposed to last a week. But months later, with tensions running high, millions of Australians are fed up with the government’s lockdowns and vaccine requirements.
And although Aussie health authorities have at the very least acknowledged that their “COVIDZero” approach isn’t actually feasible, frustrations among the Australian people are running high (perhaps intensified by the country’s latest diplomatic faux pas, which angered France and made PM Scott Morrison look like he stabbed President Macron in the back).
On Tuesday in Melbourne, authorities were forced to confront this blazing public anger as protesters executed an “extremely dangerous maneuver” by marching onto a busy freeway and blocking traffic in a tactic that some Americans might remember from last summer’s BLM protests inspired by the killing of George Floyd.
- Australian “Communications & Behaviour Change” Document Seeks To “Steer” The Public To Desired Tyrannical Government’s Preplanned Outcome (Video)
- Australia’s NSW Seems To Be The Prototype Of The NWO – Targeting Children With Bioweapons & Hunting Down People For “Behavior” Of “Getting Fresh Air” (Videos)
- Australian Parliament Member: “America, We Need You To Lead The World As An Example, Be A Beacon Of Hope & Freedom For The Rest Of The World” (Video)
- Aussie Truckers Victorious: South Australia Drops Mandatory Jab For Interstate Drivers Following Blockade Protest
- ABC Australia Briefly Gave You Insight Into Who Is Behind New World Order – Airs Satanic Ritual In Midst Of News Broadcast: “Hail Satan!” (Video)
Right now in Melbourne, Australia the most severe clash to date between workers and the state over mandated jabs as thousands of unionized construction tradesmen take the streets.
Victoria Premier Dan Andrews has shut down all construction for two weeks pic.twitter.com/lnM7yi2puS
— Max Blumenthal (@MaxBlumenthal) September 21, 2021
Thousands converged on the city for a second consecutive day on Tuesday, with shocking footage capturing dozens moving onto the West Gate Freeway into the path of cars. Traffic on the freeway, which is the busiest stretch of highway in Australia, was forced to a standstill in both directions as police tried to disperse the crowd.
Footage circulating on social media showed protesters tossing glass bottles and flares toward police, while some approached officers with their hands up, chanting “you serve us”. One was heard shouting “this is our bridge”.
They’re being warned. pic.twitter.com/qzi4XE5P0l
— Paul Dowsley (@paul_dowsley) September 21, 2021
The police responded by deploying tear gas and firing off rubber bullets. They were filmed telling protesters to move on via loudspeakers around the area. In response, a huge chorus of men could be heard shouting, “everyday” in response, implying they would show up every day until their demands were met.
“F*ck the Jab!” God Bless Australia!
Thousands of angry protesters attempted to shutdown a highway in Melbourne, as police struggled to get a grip on the massive demonstration – using rubber bullets and tear gas.
State Premier Dan Andrews condemned the “terrible behavior” as pic.twitter.com/Io4sCH3wZ4
— Supergran6 (@Supergranagain) September 21, 2021
- Former Aussie Air Force Veteran Alan Hennessey Discloses What’s Actually Going On In Australia (Video)
- Australian Bureaucrat Develops Bell’s Palsy In Middle Of COVID Press Conference Following His Shot
…coming to a city, county, state, country, nation near you! Well done, Australia!
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media