65-Year-Old Woman Thrown To Ground & Handcuffed For Not Wearing Mask In Bank Of America #BoycottBoA (Video)
Some things bother me a lot more than others. The following video of a 65.-year-old woman being accosted by the rent-a-cop at a Bank of America in Galveston, Texas got me really enraged and I want to know where the real men are that let this tinhat tyrant with a badge and a gun do this to this woman.
Keep in mind we are being heavily censored, please follow us on our social media pages: Telegram USA.Life, Gab, Parler, Minds, Spreely, MeWe, Twitter, Facebook
- Georgia: Man Tests Mask Policies At Kroger – Informs About The Law – This Is What We Need More Of Today! (Video)
- Georgia: School District Orders Mom to Wear Mask or Be Barred From Son’s Football Game Despite Religious Objections and Social Distancing Mandate
- Man Held Without Bond For Not Wearing A Mask As Violent Rapist Granted Bail
- Florida Judge Removes Children From Moms Who Don’t Wear Masks & Commit No Crime
Watch the video.
This came after Governor Greg Abbott ended the mask mandate, which he had no authority to issue in the first place.
Notice the rent-a-cop declares she is violating the law, but the exact opposite is true.
Here’s the law in case this woman gets an attorney that will not only sue Bank of America but the rent-a-cop tyrant too.
If you are an employee, here is the law, according to Title VII of H.R. 7152, aka the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
“Sec. 703. (a) It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer—
(1) To fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate
against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or
privileges of employment, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or
national origin; or
(2) To limit, segregate, or classify his employees in any way which would deprive or tend
to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect
his status as an employee, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or
(d) It shall be an unlawful employment practice for any employer, labor organization,
or joint labor-management committee controlling apprenticeship or other training or
retraining, including on-the-job training programs to discriminate against any
individual because of his race, color, religion, sex, or national origin in admission to, or
employment in, any program established to provide apprenticeship or other training.”
If you are a customer, here is the law, according to Title II of H.R. 7152, aka the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
“Sec. 202. All persons shall be entitled to be free, at any establishment or place, from
discrimination or segregation of any kind on the ground of race, color, religion, or
national origin, if such discrimination or segregation is or purports to be required by any
law, statute, ordinance, regulation, rule, or order of a State or any agency or political
Sec. 203. No person shall (a) withhold, deny or attempt to withhold or deny, or deprive or
attempt to deprive, any person of any right or privilege secured by section 201 or 202, or
(b) intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any
person with the purpose of interfering with any right or privilege secured by section 201
or 202, or (c) punish or attempt to punish any person for exercising or attempting to
exercise any right or privilege secured by section 201 or 202.”
- Weapons Of Mask Resistance: Dr. Lee Merritt On The Occultic Nature & Fraud Of Facemasks
- Idaho: Families Burn Heaps Of Masks In Protest At Capitol (Video)
- Indiana: County Health Officer Admits Abuse Of Power With Mask Mandate – Settles Lawsuit
- Frontier Airlines Claims “Federal Law” For Facemasks, Then Kicks Off Family Because Baby Doesn’t Have One – In Violation Of Their Own Policies! (Video)
If you need to file a report because you are being refused entry into a place of business that is openly violating the law, you can click below to print out a form to submit to the Justice Department.
I think there should be some justice brought in this instance, but don’t look to DC and the corrupt, fraudulent Biden Administration.
- Do You Want To See Where This Is Going If Not Stopped? Employees Chase Down & Assault Customer Without A Mask…
- Little By Little Pushing Forth Their Illegal Agenda: Masks Off The Tyrants, Mask On The People, Namely The People That Should Know Better! (Video)
- Where’s The Constitutional Authority For The CDC Mask Mandates?
- CDC and TSA Form FEDERAL MASK POLICE…and Enforcement Is Up to Officer Discretion – What Could Go Wrong?
This is going to take men standing up for women like this and dealing with the tyranny themselves. Yes, had I been there, I couldn’t just stand and watch that knowing the fraud that I know about masks and the law. Could you?
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media