7th Formerly Healthy 26-Year-Old Canadian Doctor Dies Within a 2-Week Period
We have reported on a line of young, healthy doctors that have died in Canada within two weeks after being coerced into taking the deadly, experimental COVID shots. Now, a seventh doctor, who was a 26-year-old neurosurgeon, has died.
The Gateway Pundit reported:
As time goes by, the death toll among Canada’s medical professionals rises.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Another Canadian doctor, Dr. Ryan Buyting, a neurosurgery resident at Alberta Health Services (AHS) who was only 26 years old, passed away on July 26, 2022, according to his family.
“It is with great sadness that we acknowledge the loss of our beloved son Ryan Mackenzie Buyting on July 26, 2022,” an entry in his obituary read. “He was born on August 6, 1995, to Rob and Karyn (Broad) Buyting and was a loving brother to Jon and Lauryn.”
- 3 Doctors Dead Within 4 Days After Hospital Starts Injecting Staff With Fourth COVID Booster
- Fifth Young Doctor, 27, Dies Suddenly
- 25-Year-Old Doctor Kansuda Wichaisuek Dead 1 Month After Taking Pfizer Booster (Video)
- Chicago: 27-Year-Old Doctor Dead 3 Months After Experimental COVID Injection Raising Long-term Safety Concerns
- Instead Of 0 Over 30 Years, Fourteen Canadian Doctors Have Died In The Past 14 Months After Taking The Experimental CONvid Shot
“Ryan was passionate, kind, intelligent, and thoughtful. His work ethic was exceptional and he excelled at everything he set out to do. He lived by strong values. He identified with Stoic philosophy and strived to emulate “The Four Agreements”: Be impeccable with your word, never take anything personally, never make assumptions and always do your best,” according to his obituary.
“Some people don’t believe in heroes. But they haven’t met my brother,” Ryan’s sister, Lauryn Buyting wrote on her social media account.
“Thank you for inspiring me to believe in myself a little more everyday and for giving me so many reasons to smile. Anyone who knows me, knows how much my brother meant to me and how much this loss will affect my life and my family,” she added.
His death has not been officially attributed to a specific reason, however, there have been speculations circulating online that he was fully vaccinated.
Dr. William Makis MD, cancer researcher at the University of Alberta and Nuclear Medicine Physician employed at the Cross Cancer Institute (CCI) by Alberta Health Services (AHS) said that Canadian medical schools require all students and residents to be fully vaccinated.
Dr. Makis is also the author of 100+ peer-reviewed medical publications.
“I’ve just been informed that Dr. Ryan Buyting, age 26, who was a promising medical student from Dalhousie and had just started Neurosurgery residency at Alberta Health Services in Edmonton, Alberta, has “died suddenly,” he wrote.
“Canadian medical schools require ALL medical students and residents to be fully vaccinated (triple vaccinated) to be able to continue their education. I’ve stated before that those responsible (including Deans of Faculty of Medicine) should face criminal charges and long prison sentences,” he added.
Our reports also covered the previous six doctors:
- Dr. Lorne Segall
- Dr. Stephen McKenzie
- Dr. Jakub Sawicki
- Dr. Paul Hannam
- Dr. Candace Nayman
- Dr. Shahriar Jalali Mazlouman
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media