A Message From A Venezuelan Couple That The American People Need To Hear! (Video)
After taking up residence at Agape Shelter in Tijuana, Mexico, this couple from Venezuela has a message that every person in the US needs to hear regarding what is taking place in our own country, and they provide a clear warning as to what happened to them that is currently taking place here.
The woman claims that she used to work for the “opposition party” in Venezuela but her statements were not meant to be political. She is now facing political persecution for speaking out against the Communist Party leader, Nicolas Maduro.
- How Totalitarianism Rhymes Throughout History: Czechoslovakia, China, & Venezuela
- Media Completely Ignore American Secret Agent’s Trial for Terrorism in Venezuela
- The 2020 US Presidential Election – Venezuelan Style
- Trump-Linked Mercenaries Implicate Themselves in Failed Venezuela Coup
When asked what Communism did in Venezuela, the couple said that the Communists made Venezuela go broke. They don’t have petroleum nor gas.
The couple said they don’t have recreational areas anymore for their children and that the country has been completely destroyed.
The man said they don’t have freedom of speech nor any rights anymore.
When asked what they would say about Democrats in America pushing Communism, the couple told Americans not to let them do it because they will take away the freedom of our children and destroy the country. “Don’t let them take it away from you, ” the woman said.
“We were a rich country with petroleum,” she added. “Now, we don’t have nothing.”
- Venezuela: Trump’s Failed Mini-Bay of Pigs Fiasco
- Media Blackout: Another US-Backed Coup Attempt Fails In Venezuela
- Berkshire Hathaway Vice Chairman: Money Printing Will Fail… We Will End Up Like Venezuela
- Venezuela, Socialism & The Definition Of Insanity
The man added, “It’s exactly the same. They took away our rights. In ’98, Communism came to Venezuela and completely destroyed Venezuela.”
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media