AARP: Get An 8th COVID Shot
The lobbying group AARP (American Association for Retired People) just told its 38 million followers that they should get an 8th COVID-19 “vaccine.” There seems to be no limit to how much mRNA technology the rulers are willing to try to get people to take.
AARP is open to all people who are over the age of 50 and the organization is now looking to convince the masses that an eighth shot is necessary.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
If a person has gotten five booster shots, and the original two doses, they already have been injected with mRNA technology seven times! But the AARP says that isn’t enough.
The column does not specify a narrower or higher age range for its recommendation. Thus it implies that even a 50-year-old who has not already had six “Covid boosters” needs to “catch up” with another immediately.
Alex Berenson wrote on his Substack that AARP’s unbelievably bad advice doesn’t end there. The column then goes on to tell members that “the most recent shot, which was released in September 2023, isn’t actually a booster. It’s a new vaccine that targets the latest variants.”
AARP also wrote that researchers are working on a combination flu and COVID mRNA injection, so they can get an extra dose of spike proteins and ineffective toxins directly into their bloodstream.
The organization also noted that the COVID mRNA shots could be recommended annually in the near future, so new ones will be made and rolled out constantly. There will never be enough mRNA technology circulating in the bodies of human beings, it appears.
Article posted with permission from Mac Slavo