AOC’s Concentration Camp Remarks Draws Most Ridiculous Response From Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar (Video)
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar are two of the most dangerous politicians in the beltway. Their opinions and remarks range from maniacal to childlike, depending on which way the wind is blowing. Gary Franchi from Next News Network released a video Tuesday Evening that is well worth watching…
This woman is obviously clueless and/or simply following the Dem agenda. Watch:
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Do you agree with AOC that ICE is running concentration camps on the border?
“There are camps and people are being concentrated. This is very simple. I don’t even know why this is a controversial thing for her to say. We have to really truthfully speak about what’s taking place and this is why it is really important for us to abolish ICE.” -Omar’s response
Franchi goes on to correctly point out the difference between concentration camps and the ICE detention centers.
The Democrat party is being led by idiots and this is just the latest example.
Too bad the reporter did not ask Omar why she married her brother…
Or why she is being or why Larry Klayman has started a petition for her deportation…
Why does she keep calling for Trump’s taxes while refusing to provide her own?
Multiple news outlets, including Minnesota’s largest newspaper are on Ilhan Omar’s trail now.
We can only hope that her days are numbered in DC.
It’s the right thing to do.
Drain the Congressional Swamp America!
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison