Attorney Reiner Fuellmich Presents Opening Statements At Grand Jury, Court Of Public Opinion: “There Is No Corona Pandemic, Only A PCR Test Plandemic” (Video)
Attorney Reiner Fuellmich presented his opening statements to what is being referred to as a Grand Jury in the court of public opinion. He laid out a case in which he said there was no corona pandemic but rather a “PCR test plandemic.”
The Corona Investigative Committee has been posting the panel’s finding and videos.
- Attorney: Justice Will Not Come Through The Courts But By The People Rising Up!
- Reiner Fuellmich Interview With Ernst Wolff Exposes True Nature Of Puppetry Government (Video)
- Dr. Reiner Fuellmich Heads Team Of 1,000 Attorneys & Over 10,000 Medical Experts In Legal Proceedings Against WHO & World Representatives For “Crimes Against Humanity”
- A Criminal “President,” A Doctor Dead After Telling The Truth & Nuremberg 2.0 Begins (Video)
In a February 5, 2022 post, they stated:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
In serious criminal cases in the U.S., a so-called #grandjury is presented with the evidence at hand to convince them that this evidence is sufficient to bring public charges against the defendants.
We are adopting this model to prove to the public, with the help of real witnesses, lawyers, a judge and experts from around the world, that we are dealing with #crimesagainsthumanity that span the globe.
The goal is a coherent presentation of all the facts gathered to date, and thus to convince the populations of all countries that resistance here is not only possible, but required of every individual.
Here’s Fuellmich’s opening statements and he’s right on.
You can see the entire 1.5 hour first day opening session here.
Check out the livestream at Grand-Jury.net.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media