Australia Admitting COVID Shots Harming People – Offers Up To $600,000 In Compensation
Oh, it’s about to get worse. On Saturday’s The Sons of Liberty radio, our health and wellness expert Kate Shemirani broke the news that a criminal investigation has begun by the Metropolitan police into the genocide being done in England and we provided the reference number so that citizens could demand a halt to all places that are administering the deadly shots. So, Nuremberg 2.0 is already in place. Now, Australia, one of the most tyrannical nations on the earth at this point, is not only admitting the shots cause harm to people, but is offering up to $600,000 for those seriously injured.
- Nuremberg 2.0 Is Here & It’s Got A Criminal Investigation With Reference Number! (Video)
- Experimental Injection Injured Pilot Warns Of Unfit Pilots Flying Airplanes (Video)
- Doctors And Vaccine Injured Testify In Washington D.C.- Crimes Against Humanity – Guess Who Didn’t Show-Up?
- Pfizer Pressures Local Mockingbird Media To Kill Story On Woman Injured By Their COVID Shot As She Pleads For Help From Health Agencies
Ethan Huff has the story.
(Natural News) So many Aussies are coming down with serious illnesses after getting “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) that the Australian government is rolling out a new compensation scheme to try to shut them up.
Local media out of Sydney reported on the new program, which offers varying rates of compensation depending on the severity of the injury and how much a vaccine-injured person is having to pay out of pocket for medical expenses. (Related: Australia is also throwing some people in concentration camps for “ongoing operations”.)
“Doctors say the benefits far outweigh the risks, but as the vaccine rollout now ramps up through the booster phase, there are a rare few who suffer serious side effects,” a 7 News reporter explained (watch below).
“Now the federal government is offering compensation for anyone who becomes seriously ill after having their covid shot.”
REPORT: 79,000 People! – The government now ADMITS to severe vaccine side effects. – Offering some victims over $600,000 in cash and compensation. – Australia. pic.twitter.com/mmSiyfJiqv
— New Granada (@NewGranada1979) December 31, 2021
A man named Matty John was interviewed for the segment as he suffered what felt like a heart attack just two days after getting jabbed with a Pfizer syringe. He says he felt a sharp pain in his chest that was later diagnosed as pericarditis.
John is one of at least 79,000 Aussies who have reported becoming seriously injured by the injections. Here is how they can qualify for compensation:
• For injuries that are confirmed just with evidence from a doctor, no more than $20,000 in compensation will be provided.
• For injuries assessed and confirmed by a team of legal experts,
over $20,000 will be compensated.
- You Can Only Hide It For So Long: Detroit TV Asks For Stories Of Unvaxxed Dying From COVID – Gets Over 180K Responses Of Vaccine Injured And Dead Instead
- Experimental Injections: Covid-19 Vaccine Injured Fighting Censorship – Tens of Thousands Speak Out
- 3 Healthcare Workers Injured Following Experimental Covid Injection – Now They Expose The Truth!
- Israeli People’s Committee Issues Report Of Deaths & Injuries Following Pfizer Experimental COVID Injection: “Never Has A Vaccine Injured So Many”
• In the worst of cases for the most serious injuries, a maximum payout of $644,640 will be compensated.
“If you do suffer pericarditis, it can result in you paying out of pocket and you might need to see a cardiologist, you might need procedures, so it is definitely appropriate that there is a vaccination scheme there to compensate people,” says Daniel Opare, a medical law expert.
There’s just one catch: Vaccine-injured people must spend at least one night in the hospital in order to qualify
It almost sounds too good to be true, seeing as how there is currently nothing comparable in the United States.
There is a catch, though. In order for a vaccine-injured Aussie to qualify for any compensation, he or she must have spent at least one night in the hospital. For John, this was not the case.
While he did spend two days in the hospital for his pericarditis, he did not stay overnight for either one of his visits. Consequently, he now has to pay out of pocket for his Fauci Flu shot injuries.
This caveat is making it difficult for many others to qualify as well since hospitals are more likely now to send patients home and prevent them from staying overnight so that they automatically will not qualify for compensation.
“This is not enough … not even close!” wrote one upset person on Twitter about the scheme.
“And how many children 5-11?” asked another. “2022 will tell.”
“So how does this work?” asked someone else, confused about the program. “They’re giving you $600k for taking the shot, which they forced you to take? And are still forcing people to take it? I don’t get it.”
- You Can’t Sue Them – But World’s Largest Vaccine Maker Is Suing Man For Saying COVID-19 Vaccine Injured Him
- BS Busted By Mom For Using Image Of Her Vaccine-Injured Child To Falsely Claim Measles Caused Injuries
- Over 75% Of Vermont COVID Deaths Are In The “Fully Vaccinated”
- Official COVID Death Numbers: The Fraud, The Killing
“It’s your money,” responded another, explaining that taxpayers and not Big Pharma are the ones bankrolling all this hush money. “Remember, giving out large sums of money will serve to destroy Australia’s economy. You need to get it back from Pfizer.”
See? We warned people for more than a year that these experimental shots are deadly. It’s no longer a conspiracy theory. It’s an actual conspiracy and the conspirators need to be brought to a swift and final justice.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media