Authorities Bulldoze New Mexico Jihad Compound – Leave Ammo, Paperwork Behind
Why did they leave paperwork behind? Might that paperwork be pertinent? Might some of it illuminate the motives and goals of the people in the compound? This is extraordinarily careless. Or is it that authorities want some of this evidence to go away, so as to downplay some aspects of this story and cause them to be forgotten?
NEW DEVELOPMENT: Authorities have partially bulldozed the #NMCompound – trailer that was the main dwelling on the property has been dragged out and seized. ammo/bulletproof vest/paperwork remain. @NBCNews pic.twitter.com/yGDV1I8wYa
— Gadi Schwartz (@GadiNBC) August 15, 2018
“Amalia compound destroyed after raid,” KOB.com, August 15, 2018:
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The remote compound in Amalia, New Mexico, where five adults and 11 children were found after a raid by law enforcement earlier this month has been razed to the ground.
Property owner Jason Bader said there was a court order allowing the seizure of a stolen trailer that made up part of the compound.