Being Spent All The Way Around: Introducing You to the Rest of The Ministry – Stephanie Joy and Buggy (Video)
“I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.” -1 Corinthians 9:22
Over the last 17 years of radio ministry (Now broadcasting into 156 cities), outside of being a preacher, the bus driver, the main speaker, husband to one, daddy to 5, author of several books, daily writer for The Sons of Liberty Media, television documentarian and narrator, I have never highlighted the other things that the ministry does where the Lord is glorified (Matthew 25:14-30).
However, let me tell you we are being spent 24-7 in what it is that we are all called to do (Matthew 5:16, 25:23; John 15:8).
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
In more specificity, two things that I have not highlighted is all of the utilities (The gifts, functions and others) that are on our belt, per se (Ephesians 5:11), namely my wife and my son and their part to play in these other facets of ministry.
So, on Friday, I took the time to do so, in introducing you to other facets of who we all are and what it is that we all do. Enjoy!
Buggy-Alarm for War
Buggy (Alarm For War) Links:
Stephanie Joy’s Links: