Biden and Kamala Flee, Leave Empty White House w/15,000 Americans Trapped Behind Taliban Lines
Nothing quite communicates seriousness of purpose like dispatching the Veep during a crisis on a tour to two unrelated countries while avoiding addressing the current crisis.
If anyone in Asia had any doubts about Biden’s seriousness of purpose, and that of his proposed successor, this should clear them up.
U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris’s trip to Singapore and Vietnam starting on Sunday will show that the United States is in the region “to stay,” a senior administration official said
Biden’s going to Delaware and Kamala’s going to Singapore while 15,000 American citizens are behind Taliban lines.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
At the rate this is going, Kamala may just stay in Spore.
The official said Harris would continue to work on issues tied to Afghanistan while on her Asia trip.
“It’s been an overwhelming focus and priority of the whole team including the vice president … at the same time, it is also true that Southeast Asia and the Indo-Pacific are really important. And that’s why she’s going,” the official added.
What issues has she been working on related to Afghanistan?
The last time Kamala addressed Afghanistan, it was to tell a reporter that she needed to be briefed, dodged a question, and then never took another one again.
Now she’s on her way to Asia.
Not even the Obama administration behaved this madly. This is the country’s biggest international security crisis since the rise of ISIS. Probably bigger considering the thousands of American citizens behind enemy lines. And no one’s at the White House.
Article posted with permission from Daniel Greenfield