Biden: Next Year, Americans Will Be Better Off – If You Just Take The Vax
Joe Biden is promising that his COVID-19 policies will make Americans better off, but you’re going to have to wait until next year. He also said that “we don’t know” when you’ll be allowed to have another link in your chain.
According to The Hill, Biden made the comments at a town hall event hosted by CNN in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Biden said he would like to see schools reopen for in-person instruction by summer, urged Americans to do everything possible to get vaccinated against COVID-19, and said he empathizes with public confusion and fear about everything from byzantine online vaccine appointment systems to shifting scientific predictions about the impact of coronavirus mutations.
Biden says that mass vaccination of as many people as possible will help move things back to “normal.” “If you’re eligible and it’s available, get the vaccine,” he said, adding “thus far there is no evidence” that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines don’t offer protection against new strains of COVID-19 first identified in the United Kingdom, South Africa, and Brazil.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Maybe not, but there is plenty of evidence that this vaccine is killing or permanently injuring plenty of people who otherwise would have lived a lot longer even if they got COVID.
Ever wonder why people are skeptical about all the vaccines? The ruling class can’t see to figure this out:
Creepy Uncle Joe pretends to care, but as a member of the ruling class, we would all understand he’s about one thing: the consolidation of power over everyone else.
So far, 55.2 million Americans have gotten the vaccine. There have also been (according to the ruling class and their misuse of the PCR tests) 27.8 million cases of COVID-19 in the United States. Anyone else notice something odd about those numbers? Are people really in such a panicked state of fear that they’ll inject themselves with whatever the master tells them to? Apparently.
Article posted with permission from Mac Slavo