Big Victory for Navy SEALs Against Unlawful “Vaccine” Mandate – Injunction Issued
Unlike some who are just going along with the tyrants and preparing their employs to either get the deadly, experimental shot or be tested every week with an inaccurate test with known carcinogens, the US Navy SEALs are having none of it and have been granted a preliminary injunction against the corrupt Department of Defense’s violation of the Nuremberg Code to mandate the experimental COVID shot, which tens of thousands of people have died following taking it and millions injured.
- Covid-19 Resources: Medical, Legal, Forms, Jobs & Other Critical Information
- UPDATED Form for Employees Whose Employers Are Requiring Covid-19 Injections
- UPDATED Form for Students Attending Colleges or Universities Requiring Covid-19 Injections
The Western Journal reports:
Thirty-five Navy Special Warfare service members sued President Joe Biden in November 2021 stating that his directive for them to get vaccinated or face possible court martial or involuntary separation violates their First Amendment right to religious liberty and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (1993).
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Texas-based judge Reed O’Connor noted in his order that RFRA specifically provides the, “Government may substantially burden a person’s exercise of religion only if it demonstrates that application of the burden to the person—(1) is in furtherance of a compelling governmental interest; and (2) is the least restrictive means of furthering that compelling governmental interest.”
O’Connor, an appointee of former President George W. Bush, determined that the vaccine mandate substantially burdens the SEALs religious beliefs and the government has not shown requiring them to be vaccinated is the least restrictive means for furthering its interest of a healthy fighting force.
“By all accounts, Plaintiffs have safely carried out their jobs during the pandemic. Prior to the vaccine mandate, at least six Plaintiffs conducted large-scale trainings and led courses without incident,” he wrote.
Breaking: Federal district court in Fort Worth grants preliminary injunction in favor of U.S. Navy Seals who sued Biden administration over denial of religious exemptions for military COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
— Daniel Friend (@DanielJFriend) January 3, 2022
Further, “Even if Defendants have a broad compelling interest in widespread vaccination of its force, they have achieved this goal without the participation of the thirty-five Plaintiffs here.”
“At least 99.4% of all active-duty Navy servicemembers have been vaccinated.”
Reed highlighted that the Navy has granted exemptions for non-religious reasons, such as allergies or those participating in other clinical trials, and still allowed the sailors to deploy.
The 35 SEALs who have requested religious exemptions have cited their opposition to the use of aborted fetal cell lines in the development or manufacturing of the vaccines and their belief that “modifying one’s body is an afront to the Creator,” among other issues.
“The Navy servicemembers in this case seek to vindicate the very freedoms they have sacrificed so much to protect,” O’Connor wrote in his order.
- Let Me Get This Right, You Want The Same Supreme Court To Weigh In On Vaccine Mandates As They Did On…
- The Road to Fascism: Paved with Vaccine Mandates and Corporate Collusion
- Great News: Biden’s Vaccine Mandate is Falling Apart!
- Constitutional Attorney vs. Kavorkian Attorney On Vaccine Mandates: Unconstitutional! (Video)
“The COVID-19 pandemic provides the government no license to abrogate those freedoms. There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution.”
Exactly right! And there is zero authority for the federal government to be engaged in either science or health found in the US Constitution, nor is there law made by Congress for such matters.
Well done, SEALs! Now, I hope they will realize who the real enemies are here. It’s not a foreign country! It’s the corrupt politicians and bureaucrats in DC.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media