Bill Gates Blasts Vaccine “Conspiracy Theories” That Target Him & Anthony Fauci (Video)
It’s really not a conspiracy theory when Gates is on record as saying he’s invested $10 billion in vaccines and is looking to make a 20 to 1 return on that investment, claims along with Fauci that a vaccine or maybe two will bring society back to normal, has participated in Event 201 and spoke about the very scenario we are facing for which he invested. It’s just plain old facts and those engaged in pushing the narrative stand to either make more money or gain more power in the process of pushing it. Still, Gates rips into those accusing him as “conspiracy theorists,” you know, that term the CIA coined to deal with dissenters of the official narrative of the JFK assassination?
- Bill Gates: Those Who Engage In Anti-Vaccine Efforts…They Kill Children! Ever Take The Time To Know What Is In Vaccines? (Videos)
- Bill Gates Claims Coronavirus Will End “For The Rich World” By End Of 2021″
- Bill Gates Admits That He’s Looking At A 20 To 1 Return On His $10 Billion Investment In Vaccines (Video)
- Bill Gates Virus Prediction, Madonna’s Dark Performance & Event 201 – Have Crimes Been Committed?
- Mainstream Media Fear & Hysteria Attempting to Drive Americans to Vaccinations! Bill Gates was Forecasting This in 2015
- Medical Journal: Get The COVID-19 Vaccine, Or Be Punished Harshly
- New DARPA-Funded Tech Promises to Diagnose COVID-19 Through Implantable Biochip
Gates calls the targeting of him and Fauci “baseless anti-vaxxer conspiracy theories.”
“The whole digital media space where people are dealing with the bad news, the pandemic, has spun up a lot of conspiracy theories,” said Gates Wednesday on CNBC. “And the two people who are most targeted in those are Dr. Fauci and myself, in terms of, ‘Do we have some sort of maligned reason to think vaccines are important in general?’”
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
"Two people who are most targeted are Dr. Fauci and myself in terms of do we have some malign reason to think vaccines are important," says @BillGates on #COVID19 conspiracy theories. "That's unfortunate particularly if it undermines the mask wearing." pic.twitter.com/ye8AgvyUBZ
— Squawk Box (@SquawkCNBC) October 14, 2020
He then took aim at those who stand opposed to mask wearing, claiming that asking someone to wear a mask was akin to wearing clothing.
“We have to admit that the scientific community, in the early stage of the infection, we thought this was about coughing, we didn’t know the simple masks would provide so much benefit,” said Gates. “Given that we tell people to wear clothes, I don’t think of it as some ultra-important freedom thing that there’s another part of your body – at least for the duration of the pandemic – we’re asking you to cover up.”
“Mask compliance in the United States is quite poor.”
"Given that we tell people to wear clothes, I don't think of it as some ultra-important freedom thing that there's another part of your body … we're asking you to cover up," says @BillGates on mask pushback in the US, calling it our "primary tool" for now in fighting #COVID19. pic.twitter.com/UivhXZD0Id
— Squawk Box (@SquawkCNBC) October 14, 2020
Perhaps, Billy didn’t get the CDC memo that most of the cases of Con-vid-19 were admitted mask wearers.
Surprise! CDC Study Finds Most Con-Vid-19 Cases Were Admitted Mask Wearers
Mandatory mask wearing is also prohibited by law.
Georgia: Man Tests Mask Policies At Kroger – Informs About The Law – This Is What We Need More Of Today! (Video)
Ben Warren adds:
Regarding public sentiment on Gates and Covid vaccines, remember that just days ago, Gates said the world wouldn’t return to normal until a ‘Zero COVID’ situation was achieved.
This would require “a lot of people” to take a second “super-effective” coronavirus vaccine that could be years away.
“The only way we’ll get completely back to normal is by having, maybe not the first generation of vaccines, but eventually a vaccine that is super-effective, and that a lot of the people take, and that we get the disease eliminated on a global basis,” said Gates to NBC.
“That is where we can finally start taking all the problems that have been created — in education, mental health — and start to build back in a positive way.”
It’s important to note that Bill Gates’ influence over the media was exposed earlier this year when a nonprofit group found that the Gates Foundation donated over $250 million to major media outlets.
The finding helps explain the positive coverage Gates has received during recent months, particularly over the promotion of his vaccine agenda, Columbia Journalism Review reports, especially considering that he is known to the public for his work with Microsoft rather than as an infectious disease expert like Fauci.
“I recently examined nearly twenty thousand charitable grants the Gates Foundation had made through the end of June and found more than $250 million going toward journalism,” said CJR’s Tim Schwab. “Recipients included news operations like the BBC, NBC, Al Jazeera, ProPublica, National Journal, The Guardian, Univision, Medium, the Financial Times, The Atlantic, the Texas Tribune, Gannett, Washington Monthly, Le Monde, and the Center for Investigative Reporting.”
Schwab points out the ethical dilemma of billionaire philanthropists bankrolling the news; an arrangement that allows media giants to push their agenda and control the public’s perception of them.
“As philanthropists increasingly fill in the funding gaps at news organizations—a role that is almost certain to expand in the media downturn following the coronavirus pandemic—an underexamined worry is how this will affect the ways newsrooms report on their benefactors,” said Schwab. “Nowhere does this concern loom larger than with the Gates Foundation, a leading donor to newsrooms and a frequent subject of favorable news coverage.”
You see, people believe Fauci and Gates are looking for a big payout and they are on the inside. They’ve admitted they are pushing the narrative and they continue to try and milk this scamdemic for all the fearmongering they can in order to push the population to take the coming vaccine.
Sadly, many will believe them.
I’ll just remind you that Bill Gates couldn’t keep viruses out of his Windows operating system and couldn’t stop the blue screen of death. Do you really want him telling you what you should inject into your body knowing that he is getting a 20 to 1 return on his investment?
- Humanity Is “The Virus” & People Like Bill Gates Are Looking To Cash In On The Cure
- More COVID-1984: Bill Gates Blames “Freedom” For Spread Of Unproven “Virus”
- Bill Gates’ Hand In COVID-19
- Bill Gates: “You Don’t Have a Choice – Normalcy Only Returns When We Largely Vaccinate the Entire Population” (Video)
- Since When Did Bill and Melinda Gates Become Licensed Doctors? Gates Paying For Desired Outcome -This Is Illegal!
- Doctor Exposes Problems With Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccine: The Potential Is Shocking
Sounds like a snake oil salesman to me that should be brought up on fraud charges, but that would only happen if we had chief executive law enforcement officers that actually sought to uphold the law.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media