BLM Leader: White People are Sub-human
If you want to get rid of a race or class of people, all you need do is demonize them. Make that group look less valuable in the eyes of the general public. This has worked several times just since the turn of the Twentieth Century.
First, we have the Armenian Christians in Turkey. Next came the Jews, Gypsies, and Homosexuals in Nazi Germany. Of course, there are at least five cases of African tribes seeking the extinction of a rival.
In each case, there is one connected factor. The genocidal labeled their victims “Sub-human.” Either by using religious reason, “evolutionary” theory or tribal folklore, the victim was shown not to be as humanly valuable.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
It is now happening in America.
Heat Street reports:
A Black Lives Matter leader has come under fire after arguing on social media that white people are “sub-human” and suffer from “recessive genetic defects,” and musing about how the race could be wiped out.
In a Facebook post, Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali went on a rant, arguing that black people are the superior race because white people posses “genetic defects” that make them lesser humans, according to the Toronto Sun.
Hopefully, most people can see through this silly rhetoric. Enough is remaining of our Christian heritage to ward off such false thinking, but in Lutheran Germany, there was not.
The best way to answer such false “science” is by attacking this lie with the truth. We are all made in the image of God. We know this for two reasons. First, of course, is the fact that this is what the Scriptures teach (Gen. 1:27, Acts 17:26).
However, we also have the technology to show that we all came from one woman. In 1987, a group discovered “Mitochondrial Eve.” The common mother of all living on earth today.
It is these truths that can combat such foolish thinking.
Article posted with permission from Constitution.com. Article by Michael Ware.