Bombshell: NIH Hid Fauci & Other’s $350 Million In “Royalty” Payments From Big Pharma
The conflict of interest alone should have been enough to remove Dr. Anthony Fauci and others from positions inside the National Institutes for Health, the Food and Drug Administration and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Yet, here we are as a bombshell has been dropped unmasking that not only did Fauci and other bigwigs receive $350 million “royalty” payments from Big Pharma, but the NIH tried to hide those numbers.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo, Today & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
- Grab Your Complete Coil Or Foam Mattress System Complete With Sheets & Pillows! Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY To Save Up To 66%
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
Adam Andrzejewski has the story.
Last year, the National Institutes of Health – Anthony Fauci’s employer – doled out $30 billion in government grants to roughly 56,000 recipients. That largess of taxpayer money buys a lot of favor and clout within the scientific, research, and healthcare industries.
However, in our breaking investigation, we found hundreds of millions of dollars in payments also flow the other way. These are royalty payments from third-party payers (think pharmaceutical companies) back to the NIH and individual NIH scientists.
We estimate that between fiscal years 2010 and 2020, more than $350 million in royalties were paid by third-parties to the agency and NIH scientists – who are credited as co-inventors.
Because those payments enrich the agency and its scientists, each and every royalty payment could be a potential conflict of interest and needs disclosure.
Keep in mind that the NIH unconstitutionally hands out $30 billion in grants to Big Pharma companies, research centers and university labs. In turn, the drug companies will pay a “royalty” to executives and scientists who are already paid by taxpayers.
Additionally, just last year, Fauci won a $1 million prize from the Dan David Foundation for “speaking truth to power.”
- A Decade Ago, The Same Players Of Today Used The Same Tactics & The Same Script As The CONvid-1984 – But They Failed – Let’s Make Them Fail, Again! (Video)
- Dr. Bryan Ardis Rips Into Dr. Fauci & Adds “Remdesivir had 50%+ death rate in Africa trials” (Video)
- Pre-CONvid-1984: Remember When Dr. Fauci Blurted Out The Truth In His Confusion About The “Most Potent Vaccination”? (Video)
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Owns A Patent On SARS-CoV-2 GP120 HIV Insertion
- Leaked Fauci Financials Expose How Millionaire Doctor Profited From Plandemic
- Robert F, Kennedy Jr.: Fauci “Routinely Falsified Science, Deceived The Public & Physicians, & Lied About Safety & Efficacy” Throughout His Career
- For More Than 4 Decades, The CDC, Big Pharma & Corrupt Politicians Have Been Playing Us – Here’s The Video & Documented Evidence
Since the NIH documents are heavily redacted, we can only see how many payments each scientist received, and, separately, the aggregate dollars per NIH agency. This is a gatekeeping at odds with the spirit and perhaps the letter of open-records laws.
We found agency leadership and top scientists at NIH receiving royalty payments. Well-known scientists receiving payments during the period included:
- Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the highest-paid federal bureaucrat, received 23 royalty payments. (Fauci’s 2021 taxpayer-funded salary: $456,028).
- Francis Collins, NIH director from 2009-2021, received 14 payments. (Collins’ 2021 taxpayer-funded salary: $203,500)
- Clifford Lane, Fauci’s deputy at NIAID, received 8 payments. (Lane’s 2021 taxpayer-funded salary: $325,287)
In the above examples, although we know the number of payments to each scientist, we still don’t know how much money was paid – because the dollar figure was deleted (redacted) from the disclosures.
It’s been a struggle to get any useful information out of the agency on its royalty payments. NIH is acting like royalty payments are a state secret. (They’re not, or shouldn’t be!)
Consider how NIH is using taxpayer money to try and keep taxpayers ignorant and in the dark:
1. NIH defied the federal Freedom of Information Act law and refused to even acknowledge our open records request for the royalty payments. We filed our FOIA last September.
2. NIH used expensive taxpayer-funded litigation to slow-walk royalty disclosures (releasing the oldest royalties first). Although the agency admits to holding 3,000 pages, it will take ten months to produce them (300 pages per month). With Judicial Watch as our lawyers, we sued NIH in federal court last October.
3. NIH is heavily redacting key information on the royalty payments. For example, the agency erased 1. the payment amount, and, 2. who paid it! This makes the court-mandated production virtually worthless, despite our use of the latest forensic auditing tools.
NIH is essentially telling you, the taxpayer, to pay up and shut up. They’ll run things. They have forgotten that they work on behalf of the American people.
Not only is Fauci and others multimillionaires, but if you listened to The Sons of Liberty, you would have discovered that Fauci was Jesuit trained and educated.
He has received not only the largest salary from the American people as an unelected bureaucrat that lies through his teeth and used deadly chemicals and “vaccines” to enrich himself and his buddies at Big Pharma for decades.
It’s time Fauci was arrested, prosecuted and, if found guilty, put to death for his crimes against the people.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media