Dr. Bryan Ardis Rips Into Dr. Fauci & Adds “Remdesivir had 50%+ death rate in Africa trials” (Video)
Dr. Bryan Ardis, who has treated more than 10,000 patients from around the world, spoke out about the deadly drug that Dr. Anthony Fauci promoted as a COVID treatment instead of known treatments that have little adverse effects.
According to Dr. Ardis, when Remdesivir was used in Africa trials, there was a 50%+ death rate.
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
- A Pound Of This Gives Your Body Everything You Need & With Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
This is the very drug that killed Fallen Angel director Steven Spivey in late 2021, an otherwise healthy man who had “COVID-like symptoms” and the hospital administered Remdesivir only to kill him, not make him well.
Listen to Dr. Ardis’ comments.
Also, I had several nurses and an employee of the hospital in Montana on The Sons of Liberty radio to discuss what they were doing and they claimed Remdesivir stood for “Run death is near.” These women not only brought in Dr. Peter McCullough but also had Dr. Ardis in, which caused quite a stir in Montana. Take a listen to that interview.
Also, be sure to see the last interview I did with Stephen Spivey in August 2021 for the release of Fallen Angel, which was a movie/documentary about the downing of Extortion 17.
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media