Bombshell: Pulse Night Club Shooting “Doctor” Admits She’s Not a Real Doctor – Didn’t Remove 77 Bullets From 32 Victims
As if that title is not bizarre enough, read on because it gets even more bizarre. Democrat Elizabeth McCarthy, who happens to be a lesbian, just withdrew from her state House race in Florida. She now admits that she is NOT a real Doctor and did not remove 77 bullets from 32 Pulse Night Club victims.
Is anyone else smelling a false flag?
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Maybe she made it up, after the fact, for political gain.
Dr. Elizabeth McCarthy just admitted she is a fraud.
From Conservative Treehouse:
Democrat candidate Elizabeth McCarthy, 50, withdrew from the race for House District 28 after her claimed treatment of Pulse nightclub victims and credentials as a medical doctor were called into question.
Previously McCarthy claimed she was treating victims from the attack, saying: “I personally removed 77 bullets from 32 people. It was like an assembly line.” The candidate now admits she made the entire story up, including her claim to be a doctor.
The Daily Mail adds:
‘I lied. It is a false statement. I just made it up,’ McCarthy said, according to an affidavit released Wednesday by the Florida Department of Health and obtained by Florida Politics.
The department charged her with violating state law under the unlicensed activity statutes.
They are seeking a fine of more than $1,000 and is serving her a cease-and-desist order which would prohibit her from telling anyone else that she is a medical doctor.
Medical Quality Assurance Investigator questioned McCarthy on July 9 and then filed the cease-and-desist order on Wednesday.
When asked why she lied, McCarthy reportedly ‘apologized’ and said that she was ‘portraying a life that wasn’t true.
She added: ‘I wanted to be somebody in the community, and I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I gave any impersonation. I knew it was wrong and I should have stopped — by no means did I ever mean to put anybody in jeopardy.’
Her total penalty is $3,094.95 and she has 30 days to dispute the investigation.
READ it all at The Daily Mail…
Florida Politics seems to have broken this story on July 18th.
Several conservative blogs are on the story, but…
Where in the hell is the Mainstream Media?
What in the hell is going on here America?
The question that really needs to be asked is who put her up to the lie?
Was she just trying to use it for political gain?
Not everything is a false flag, but this one has looked a bit fishy since it happened.
More archived articles from the Pulse Nightclub Shooting:
- Shooter’s brother linked to crisis communications management PR firm and Pulse Nightclub
- Captured on tape: Victims being carried toward Pulse nightclub after shooting
- Orlando Shooting: The curious Pulse gay nightclub
- More Orlando gay-club shooting actors: 2 eyewitnesses and a medical examiner
- Orlando gay-club shooter is also an actor!
- Orlando gay-club shooting: The pieces that don’t fit
- Was Orlando Shooting A False Flag? Shooter Has Ties To FBI, Regular At Club, Did Not Act Alone?
Oh, and by the way, DC Clothesline has been investigating this as a possible false flag for years.
I’m not saying this shooting was definitely a false flag, but there are questions that need to be answered.
Now we have a fake Doctor who is a real lesbian politician to throw into the mix.
She’d have no agenda to push by making it look like someone killed a bunch of gay people, and that she was the Doc who cleaned up the mess.
At least she came clean.
Much respect for that…
As for the victims, we should continue to pray for them.
God won’t hold it against us if the whole thing was a made-up false flag.
We must assume that McCarthy is the liar and the shooting really did happen until we can prove otherwise.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison